Copy the sentences and put in the missing words:5-9 класс
My mother ... my father`s ... . My father ... my mother`s ... . My mother and my father ... my ... . Mr Smith ... got two ...: a son and daughter. My mother`s sister ... my ... . My father`s brother ... my ... . His brother ... got two sons. They ... my father`s ... . My father has ... a sister, too. His sister ... got one ..., a daughter. So, my father ... got a ..., too.
My mother is my father`s wife.
My father is my mother`s husband .
My mother and my father are my parents.
Mr Smith has got two children: a son and daughter.
My mother`s sister is my aunt .
My father`s brother is my uncle .
His brother has got two sons.
They are my father`s nephews .
My father has got a sister, too.
His sister has got one child, a daughter.
So, my father has got a niece, too.
Другие вопросы из категории
Подскажите пожалуйста слово, 5 букв, третья b.
where is necessary 1)I haven t ... idea of going for a walk
2)It was a nice place with ... green trees near .... river
3)Vitya is playing ... football in... yard
4)You need ... fresh air, fruit and vegetables
Copy the sentences using the past indefinite or past continuous
1)They … a lot of interesting things when they …. In the South (to see, to travel)
2)The students …when the teacher….(to shout, to come)
3)We… supper when the telephone ….(to have, ring)
4)It … when we … to the village (to rain, to get)
Once, while I 1__________ (walk) in a park in London, I 2_________ (see) an old strange-looking man. He 3_______ (sit) on a bench 4________ (hold) a closed book in his hands. I 5_______ (sit) down on the bench and 6________ (look) at the book. I 7 (see) that the book 8_______ (be) of great interest. It 9________ (be) a very old copy of early Byron's works. I 10_________ (look) at the old man in surprise and 11__________ (understand) that he 12_________ (know) I 13_____________ (sit) on the bench because of him and the book he 14__________ (hold) in his hands. I 15______ (smile). "It is the last I 16_______ (have)," he said and 17________ (stretch) it out to me. I 18_______ (take) with the words, "I 19________ (be) a lover of old books."
I 20_____ (open) this small book and 21_______ (look) at the date. "Oh," I said. "It 22_________ (be) a remarkable book." "Yes," he 23________ (sigh). "I 24________ (have) to sell it to buy the necessities of life. I 25__________ (have) a hard life and this book 26________always_______________________ (be) a comfort to me."
I 27_______ (nod) and 28________ (think) that I 29_______never______ (see) such a remarkable book.
1.Dave (похож) his elder brother.
2.The mother (унесла нож) from her baby.
3.The teacher asked his students (записать под диктовку) а poem.
4.The aeroplane (взлетел) an hour late.
5.He came in and (снял) his coat.
6.The shop assistant said they (принимают назад) goods if there was a receit.
7.The old lady (сняла) her glasses and put them on the table.
8.When does the plane (взлетает).
9.Will you help me (снять занавески).
10.The reporters (записали) every word of his speech.
1) Finally the day came when the boy didn`t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
2) The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won`t matter how many tines you say I`m sorry. The wound is still there."
3) A verbal wound is as bad as physical one.
4) The first day, the put 37 nails into the fense. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
5) There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
summer in the lakes somebody like football somebody like books and nobody like onions floating in the soup somebody enjoy the sun somebody like the rain and everybody's heppy when summer comes again somebody like music somebody like this song and nobody enjoy the day when everything goes wrong