1. Раскройте скобки , употребляя глаголы в требующемся времени. 1) As soon as I (to receive) a letter, I shall go to Moscow. 2)10-11 класс
By six o'clock we already (to make) arrangements to take the early train.
3) Autumn (to come). It (to be) November now. It (to get) colder, the days (to get) shorter. It often (to rain). Soon it (to be) very cold.
4) When I (to do) my homework yesterday, I quickly (to run) to the yard, because my friends (to wait) for me there.
5) We (to have) a good time last summer.
6) What you (to do) at live o'clock yesterday?
7) When Mary (to come) home, her brother (to read) the book which she (to bring) him two days before.
2. Переведите на английский язык употребляя глаголы вActive илиPassive Voice.Книги А. Кристи читают с интересом. Собаки любят кости. Эти орехи съели вчера. Где вы купили эту книгу? Ковер повесят на стену. Книги положат на полку. Что ему обещали?
3. Переведите на английский язык , соблюдая правило согласования времен.
1) Я боялся, что вы не последуете моему совету.
2) Я не знал, что ты будешь работать в читальном зале.
3) Я думал, что он подождет меня.
4) Он боялся , что ему будем трудно сделать доклад.
5) Андрей сказал нам, что, когда он вошел в комнату, его друг уже сидел на диване. Он читал газету.
4.Передайте следующие повествовательные предложения в косвенной речи.
1. Mike said, "I spoke to Mr. Brown this morning."
2, Nellie said, "I read 'Jane Eyre’ last year."
3. He said, "I shall not stay with my friends too long."
4. Mother said to me, "1 feel bad today."
5."As soon as Robert appears, ask him where he put the dictionary," said Mary to her mother.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. What you (do) here? — I (to prepare) for my report. — How long you (to prepare) for it? — Oh, I (to work) since morning. 2. He (to teach) at school for five years when the WAR (to break) out. 3. She (to study) English since last year. 4. What you (to read)? — I (to read) a magazine. — How long you (to read) it? — I (to read) it for half an hour. 5. She (to live) in Moscow for ten years when her sister (to come) to live with her. 6. Our teacher (to come). Now he (to speak) with our monitor. 7. They (to speak) when I (to look) at them. 8. I (to walk) about an hour when I (to see) a little house not far from the river. 9. When he (to read) the newspaper, he (to give) it to his brother. 10. He (to leave) for Rostov in 1990 and since then he (to live) there. 11. At this time tomorrow we (to discuss) your report. 12. Now she (to read) the book which I (to give) her yesterday. 13. You ever (to be) to London? — Yes, I (to be) there last summer. 14. What your friend (to do) now? — She (to have) dinner. She usually (to have) dinner at this time. 15. I (to buy) a new dress. I (to show) it to you tomorrow when you (to come) to my place. 16. So you begin working tomorrow! And who (to take) care of your children when you (to go) to work? 17. Hello, Peter! Where you (to go)? — I (to go) to the library.
My grandfather lives in a cottage in the country. Every morning he has breakfast at eight o'clock, 1 ..… his bed and then 2 ..… the housework. He always 3 ….. his main meal at one o'clock. In the afternoon, he 4 ..… his shopping in the village. He 5 ….. swimming once a week.
forget) to take my English exercise book. Yesterday grandfather (to tell) us how he (to work) at the factory during the war. The man (to get) off the bus without paying while the conductor (to collect) fares upstairs. Don't go to Nick's place now, he (to work). He (to finish) his homework at seven o'clock. If you (to come) after seven, he (to be) very glad. Pete (to go) to the cinema? — Yes, I (to think) so. He usually (to play) in the yard at this time, and now he (not to be) there. He (to read) a book at five o'clock yesterday. Yesterday the children (to do) all their homework before mother (to come) home, and when she (to come), they (to play) with the cat.
II. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Active или Passive Voice. Мне дают сок каждое утро. Каждое утро я даю кошке молоко. Вчера я попросил учителя помочь мне. Вчера меня попросили помочь однокласснику . Миша попросит меня помочь ему. Мишу попросят рассказать о своем путешествии. Где живут ваши друзья?
III. Переведите на английский язык, соблюдая правило согласования времен. Она знала, что мы никогда не видели ее картины. Ученый был уверен, что найдет решение проблемы.
3. Я знал, что ты приехал в Санкт-Петербург, и полагал, что ты навестишь меня.Мы не думали, что он так рассердится. Мы вчера узнали, что она больна.
Передайте следующие повествовательные предложения в косвенной речи.
1 Hе said. I haven't seen my cousin today."
2. "This man spoke to me on the road," said the woman.
3. He said. "I am going to a health resort tomorrow."
4. My brother said to me. ”I am going to become a doctor.”
5.”When I get a job. I’ll buy you a warm coat," said the boy's father.
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
read) now? — I (to read) Tom’s book. I (to be) in a hurry.
Tom soon (to come), and I (to want) to finish reading the book before he (to come).
As soon as you (to see) your friend, tell him that I .(to want) to see him.
переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Active или Passive Voice.
Диктант будут писать в следующий вторник
переведите на английский язык, соблюдая правило согласования времён
Мы надеялись, что поедем а Лондон.
Учитель скапал, «что наши друзья из Лондона прислали письмо.
Она сказала, что ее подруга пригласила ее а театр.
Мы боялись, что не купим билет в театр.
Передать предложения в косвенной речи
tom said " I have already had breakfast, so I am not hungry"
The teacher said to the pupils, "next year we shall have six hours of English a week"
“when you come to see me on Sunday, I shall show you my new dress,” she said to me
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
read) Tom’s book. I (to be) in a hurry. Tom soon (to come), and I (to want) to finish reading the book before he (to come). As soon as you (to see) your friend, tell him that I .(to want) to see him. переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Active или Passive Voice. Диктант будут писать в следующий вторник переведите на английский язык, соблюдая правило согласования времён Мы надеялись, что поедем а Лондон. Учитель скапал, «что наши друзья из Лондона прислали письмо. Она сказала, что ее подруга пригласила ее а театр. Мы боялись, что не купим билет в театр. Передать предложения в косвенной речи tom said " I have already had breakfast, so I am not hungry" The teacher said to the pupils, "next year we shall have six hours of English a week" “when you come to see me on Sunday, I shall show you my new dress,” she said to me