Что писать? We go / goes to school every day1-4 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
the bank .2. He cooks dinners at the weekend. 3.My father is making spaghetti.4. My mother is helping him.5.My mother also takes care of the family
Образец: Jill likes fish for breakfast. - Does Jill like fish for breakfast?
1) The pupil reads and speaks well. - Does the pupil ............
2) Billy lives in the forest. - Does ....................................
3) Bess skates in the park. - ...........................
4) Martin play chess. - .....................................
1) Do you have much / many coffee for breakfast?
2) Have they got many / much friends?
3) Billy hasn't got much / many sweets on the table?
4) Jill like / likes tea and cheese for breakfast
5) We go / goes to school every day
many/ much friends?
3) Billi hasn,t got much|many sweets on the table.
4) Jill like/ llikes tea and cheese for breakfast.
5)We go/ goes to scool every day.
They swap with one another.
They make who they with by e-mail.
They learn a lot of interesting things about , and .
Children go to to schools.
Every day they with children who have different , and lifestyles.
Children take part in projects.
They communicate with one another different stories and experiences.
They also take part in different .
Any cross-cultural communication helps children from different counries:
to know what life is like in different countries;
to learn ;
to understand how and how ;
to understand that and .
every night.We (to drink) tea every morning.They (to go) to school every morning.I (not to sleep) in the day-time.She (not to drink) coffe after lunch.We (not to watch)TV now.They (not to eat) now.My mother (not to work) now.You (to work)now?He (to play)now?They (to eat)now?Your sister (to rest) now?What you (to do) now?What you (to read) now?What they (to eat) now? What your brother (to drink) now?We ( not to watch)TV in the morning.They ( not to eat) at the lesson.My mother (not to work) at an office.You (to work) every day?He (to play) in the afternoon? They (to eat) at school? Your sister (to rest) after school?What you (to do)every morning?What you ( to read) after dinner?What they (to eat)at breakfast?What your brother (to drink) in the evening?
c) John likes to read fairy tales.
d) He would like to have a big parrot and a dog.
2) Выбери нужное слово. Обведи соответствующую букву.
1) Where ... the children?
a) am b) is c) are
2) John ... got a grey rabbit.
a) have b) has
3)My little sister doesn,t ... a bike.
a) have b) has
4) Ann ... her beautiful flowers every day.
a) water b) waters
5) Does Tiny ... letters and postcards?
a) get b) gets
6) When do the friends ... to bed?
a) go b) goes
4) Прочитай рассказ и вставь пропущенные слова.
home, his, gets up, breakfast, face, usually, watches
Andrew lives with his mam, dad and little sister Rose. Andrew is a pupil. He goes to school every day. He _____________ at seven o,clock. He washes his ________________ and hands, cleans his teeth. Andrew and his dad have ___________________ at 7.45 am. Andrew comes ______________ at 2 pm. After lunch he does ____________ homework and plays with Rose. In the evening Andrew _________ TV or reads books. He ___________ goes to bed at 9 pm.