Ответы на английском языке 1. How many countries does the UK consist of? 2. Where is the UK situated? 3. What5-9 класс
oceans and Sean's is the UK washed by? 4. What is the population of the UK? 5. What is the capital of the UK? 6. Who is the nead of the UK? 7. What are the centuries the UK is made up of? 8. What are the capitals and the emblems (symbols) of these countries? 9. What are the state languages of the UK?
1. The UK consists of four countries - England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
2. The UK is situated on the British Isles.
3. The UK is washed by the Atlantic Ocean, the North Sea, the Irish Sea and the English Channel.
4. The population of the UK is about 59 mln people.
5. The capital of Great Britain is London.
6. The head of the UK is the Queen.
7. The UK is made up of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
8. Their capitals are: London Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. The national emblem of England is the red rose, the national emblem of Scotland is the thistle, the emblem of Northern Ireland is the shamrock. Wales has got two emblems: the leek and the daffodil.
9. The state languages of the UK are English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh.
Другие вопросы из категории
1)Harry is...( young) footballer in our team.
2)The Tour de France is one of ...(iong) cycling races in the world.
3) I am a ... ( strong) swimmer than my brother.
4)Hockey is ( exciting) that golf.
5)a cricket ball is ..(small) than a football.
6)I Have got medal for ...( high) poie vault in the scholl.
7)Paul is.... (fast) that me at cycling.
8)Tracy has got ... (many) swimming medal than Tim
9)Surfing is a ...( dangerous) sport than tennis.
10) Michael Jordan is one of (successful) athletes in the world.
1)___The teacher honoured her top pupils with a blue ribbon.
2)___The teacher explained why she gave the pupils the ribbons.
3)___The schoolboy gave a ribbons to the worked,because he couldn`t find anybody the honour.
4)___The boss`s son started to cry,because he understood that hit father loved him.
5)___The worked asked his boss to present his son with the ribbon.
6)___The scholboy came up with the idea of the honour ceremony.
7)___The teacher gave a pupils three more ribbons to honour other people.
characters in a soap opera? 3. What people particularly like soap operas? 4. What is irritiating about soap operas? 5. Why do some people like to watch soap operas?
official name of the whole country? 4.When was the name "United Kingdom " first used? 5.What do people also call the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ?
territory does Northern Ireland occupy?
4) How many parts does Great Britain consist of?
5) What are their names?
6)Where are they situated?
7) What is Great Britain surrounded by?
8) What can you say about the rivers in Great Britain?
(прошу помогите ответить хотябы на пару вопросов)
it? 4. What do you call changes to the Constitution? 5. How many amendments to the Constitution can you name?
work in the Supreme Court?
4.The US Constitution can be changed,can`t it?
5.What do you call changes to the Constitution?
6.How many amendments tj the Costitution can you name?