как к этому предложению задать общий вопрос They work at scool.10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
1 Оur cоmponey attended to him.
2 Her sister studies at our University
специальный, альтернативный, разделительный (расчленённый) вопросы, образуйте
study. 4. Don't disturb me. I (watch) a war movie. 5. We (ski) the whole day yesterday. 6. What you (discuss) at the meeting yesterday? 7. When I came to the party all guests (dance). 8. I (learn) English the whole day tomorrow. I am having my exams soon. 9. While Kate (wash up) Ann was making sandwiches. 10. While my mother was cooking dinner I (lay) the table.
a)They didn't listen to the lecturer.
b)The boys are always laughing at John.
c)Has anybody slept in this room lately?
d)We will take care of your grandmother.
e)They build many houses every year.
2.Put in the correct preposition or partisle
a)I often suffer 1__ a bad back.
b)I'm sorry 2__ being late.
c)I've borrowed some money 3__ a bank. I'm going to pay 4__ 5__ a year.
d)The economy of Russia mostly depends 6__ oil and gas.
e)You can rely 7__ me.
f)Where can I change dollars 8__ roubles?
g)I like walking 9__ the city 10__ white nights.
3.Make the following darect sentences indirect
a)"Don't make me cry!" she begged.
b)"Where have you been?" my friend asked me.
c)"Did you sleep well?" asked the hostess.
d)"Kangaroos live in Australia" the teacher said.
e)"I will pick you up after school" her dad promised.
f)"Open the door" he asked.
g)"I'm not going to pay for it" she said.
1. I usually buy bread and milk at the shop.
2. He got a ''five'' yesterday.
3. She knows French well.
4. Ann will translate this text tomorrow.
5. We worked in the garden three days ago.
2)Задайте специальные вопросы к предложениям из задания 1)
3. Измените предложение в вопрос: They will be there at noon 4. Измените предложение в отрицательное: John will be at home tonight 5. in, on или at: _____4:30 p.m. 6. Напишите ,что вы собираетесь делать (going to): we will return at night 7. Напишите этo предложениe в Future Tense а) will/shall/: b) to be going to: They finished this work before noon 8. Укажите last, next, in ago, yesterday, tomorrow: They won't be there _____ 9. where, when, why ______arу you going have so soon 10. задайте вопрос с where, when, why: he bought a new house last week 11. how. how much, how many ______does it cost 12. Задайте вопрос с how: There are five catalogues on the desk 13. Укажите fast, much, many, old, often, tall, big How ____ is tour sister 14. Напишите предложение в Present Perfect The meeting (begin) already 15. Напишите это предложение в Past Simple Future simple и Present Perfect They have enough time 16 Измените предложение в вопрос She is written the letter 17. задайте вопросы с: when where who how why We have three of four offers 18.Измените предложение в отрицательное The Smiths have a very large house 19, Напишите предложение в Past Simple She's seen Tom (a week ago) 20, укажите нужный глагол в Present perfect: know speak spend receive buy sell read show go take We______televivsion equipment this week 21, Укажите глагол в Past Simple или Present Perfect I (visit) him last sunday 22 Изменить предложение в вопрос He was very tired after talks 23/ Задайте вопрос с why He wasn't in his office 24. Задайте расчлененный вопрос и дайте ожидаемый короткий ответ Mr. Brown lives in New York, ______?____. 25 Укажите already/yet mr. Bell has spoken to them ______ 26. Напишите сравнительную и превосходную степень прилагательного: fast 27, Заполнить таблицу: beautiful _______ ________ 28. Укажите превосходную степень прилагательного Who is _______(intelligebt) student in your class 29. Укажите модальный глагол can, must. may You___go home after lunch
They left Moscow. last week. задать вопрос к they
в вопросительной и отрицательной форме. Поставьте к этому предложению все типы
вопросов: общий, специальный, разделительный, альтернативный, вопрос к
is a Great Russian mathematician and the creator of non-Euclidean geometry. He
was born on December 1.1792 in Nizhni Novgorod in a poor family. When
N.Lobachevsky was a child, his father died and the family moved to Kazan. There
the boy learned at the "gymnasium" from 1802 to 1807 and in 1807 he
entered Kazan University. At the University N.I.Lobachevsky spent the next
forty years of his life as a student, professor and rector.
became interested in mathematics when he was still a schoolboy and be remained
true to this science all his life long.
a lot to make Kazan University a first-rate educational institution of that the
time. At the same time he made extensive researches into mathematics.
On February 23,
1826 a great event took place at Kazan University. N.I.Lobachevsky presented a
paper "A Brief Outline of the Principles of Geometry Strictly Demonstrating
the Theorem of Parallel Lines. That day a new geometrical system, the so-called
non-Euclidean geometry was born. In the paper he attacked the theory which was
the basis of geometry for 2,000 years and made a real revolution in
In the years
that followed Lobachevsky wrote a number of works in the field of algebra and
mathematical analysis. However, nearly nobody understood and recognized his
works at that time. They were recognized only twelve years after his death.
ideas greatly influenced the development not only of geometry and other
mathematical sciences, but also mechanics, physics and astronomy. One
mathematician called Lobachevsky "Copernicus of Geometry"
fly to China in winter . 4. In summer they will swim in the pool. 5. You will have fish for dinner tomorrow. 6. Granny will phone on Monday .