3 спец вопроса в Past Simple5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
Поставьте предложения в past simple or present perfect!
1. Mary …… (never/go) to Paris, so she’s very excited about her journey.
2. McDonalds ….. (open) a new restaurant near my house, but I (not/go) there yet.
3. My father ….. (give up) smoking two years ago and he (not/smoke) a cigarette since then.
4. She ….. (live) in Rome for ten years, but she ….. (not/return) there since she ….. (move) to Florence.
5. The postman ….. (just/deliver) the letters. Here you are, Sam!
6. I ….. (learn) to drive when I ….. (be) 20, but I ….. (never/enjoy) driving.
7. It ….. (rain) since this morning.
8. Mum ….. (buy) a new type of cheese. Do you want to taste it?
9. Luke ….. (not/ride) a motorbike since his accident.
10. I ….. (not/hear) much of Tom lately.
11. What time …. (you/go) to the gym yesterday? I ….. (not/see) you.
past simple passive
Perfect, Present Simple Passive, Past Simple Passive, Future Simple Passive.
1) First put the verbs into the interrogative form of past simple, then match the questions to the answers.
1. What time did you get up (you/get up) this morning?
2. When _______________ (she/move) to London?
3. Why ________________ (he/go) to Paris?
4. Where _______________ (he/see) the film?
5. Whose car ______________ (she/drive) this morning?
6. Who _________________ (they/invite) to dinner?
7. What _________________ (you/have) for lunch?
a. Four years ago _____
b. At the cinema _____
c. Pizza _____
d. At 8 o’clock __1__
e. Jean and Tom _____
f. For a holiday _____
g. Robert’s _____
with my family. We___ the animals performing tricks and we_____ at the clowns and their funny acts. We_____ popcorn and we_____Coke. When the show was over. we_____home. It was a wonderful day
2.Put the verbs in brackets into the present continuous or the past simple
Sandra__(wear) a bandage on her arm because last week she__(fall) off her bicycle and___(hurt) it. At the momen she ___(sit) at home watching TV. Yesterday. her friends__(visit) her at home. They _____(take) her some flowersand chocolates to cheer her up