помогите составить из этих идей небольшой топик. 6-8 предложений. swim in salt water5-9 класс
watch the blue sea
lie on the sand
enjoy the sun
play beach ball
feel pleased and happy
wonderful time on the beach
ЗАДАНИЕ В УЧЕБНИКЕ. ОДНУ ИЗ ИДЕЙ СДЕЛАТЬ ОСНОВНОЙ (read this list of ideas. decide which of them you can make the mail idea of the paragraph. write a complete topic sentence that tells the main idea)
Другие вопросы из категории
Рассказ как я провёл лето на англиском с переводом)Заранее огромное спасибо*
Disneyland Paris,the fun never stops. 4)With its exciting rides,Disneyland Paris has something for all the family. Помогите составить из этих предложений общие вопросы)
1. did / out/ He/ yesterday/ not/ go/ friends/ his/ with/.
2. photos/ like/ taking/ Do/ you/ ?
3. brother / part/ is/the/match / in / going/to/ football/ take/ My/.
4. she/ Does/ the/ at/ weekend / go / to /country / the /?
5. are / What / you/ do/ to/ goind/ week/ next/?
1. sweet food you’d buy for your birthday party
2. hot meal you’d order in a caffee or a restaurant
3. school lunch you’d call ideal
4. food you wouldn’t eat even if you are hungry
5. clothes you’d like to wear for a teenager party
6. clothes you prefer to wear at school
7. clothes you’d hate to wear
8. presents you like to get and givе
I always wanted to work.I had dreams of earning my own money and I had ambitions.So after my GCSEs i left school.I didnot think about a higher education.All I wanted was to go out into the world feel independent and start working. One of the valuable lessons I learned at school was how to write a CV.i dug up some examples from my old text books and compiled my CV. I must have given out about 20 copies to local supermarkets caffee shops offices restaurants bars building companies garden centres and clothing shops. After two weeks of waiting I got a positive reply and so my first job was filling documents as an office junior.i had to sort all of their files and keep them in alphabetical order.Ok so I learnt the alphabet and lost of new names but after two weeks I was starting to get headaches.And I was not getting any job satisfaction. Then my dad offered me a job to help him out at his bakery.He was getting very busy and needed some extra help.When I started out I was the night baker.I had to get there by 4 a.m.I learnt quickly about the different types of bread and cakes.I got used community meeting new people making friends and feeling useful.Now that job satisfaction! I am now the manager of our shop so my dad is able to rest a bit .I feel proud to be continuing in the family business.Just think that this bakery was started by my great- grandfather and its been selling bread in our town for over 100years! As you an see it took me a while to find and understand what I really wanted for a career.For some people choosing a career is the easiest choice they ever make. My sister knew that she wanted to be a dancer at the age of six.