открой скобки и поставь верное время:10-11 класс
When Nelly returned to her native city after four years at the University she … (understand) that many things … (change). The first night at home she … (go) for a walk … (accompany) by a friend of hers. The girls … (see) many people … (have) walks with their children. “Look! Nelly’s friend suddenly … (cry). “A new bridge … (appear) here!” “When … it … (build)? Nelly’s friend … (not expect) her … (be) so excited. “You … (see),” she said, “it … (be) our new council policy. They … (build) a lot of new things at the moment. … you … (remember) Mr. Perking`s old barn? A new garage … (build) in its place. It … (not finish) yet, but when they … (finish) it, it … (be) the biggest garage in the city.” Nelly … (shake) her head in disbelief. “It … always … (be) difficult … (make) the City Council … (do) anything in the field of construction”, she said. She … (remember) how old-fashioned her city … (be) before. She hoped she … (see) more attractive changes in the near future.
1. understood 2.had changed 3.went 4. accompanied 5.saw 6.had 7. cried 8. has appear 9. was it built 10. didn't expect 11. to be 12. see 13. is (тут не совсем уверена, возможно будет will be) 14. are building 15. Do you remember 16. is being built 17. isn't finished 18. will be 19.shaked 20. is 21. to make 22. to do 23. remembered 24. had been 25. would see
Другие вопросы из категории
Вами конверт. Соотнесите информацию под определенным номером на конверте с тем,
что она обозначает.
breakfast in a street cafe. French breakfasts are very small, but the coffees not bad. I always go to school by Metro. I usually arrive at school at twelve oclock. I learn French every day. School usually finishes at five oclock. In the evening I occasionally stay in the hotel, but I usually go out for dinner with a friend. Life is very interesting here. Next weekend I am going to the coast. Give my regards to everybody. love Ann. 1) Where is Ann? 2) Does she like Paris? 3)When does she get up? 4) Where does she have breakfast? 5) Are French breakfast very small? 6)Is the coffee bad? 7) Does she go to school by Metro? 8) What language does she learn? 9)At what time does school finish? 10) Where does she occasionally stay in the evening? 11) Who does she usually go out with? 12) Is life interesting there?
My sister (to study) German but I (to study) English.The child (to show)us his drawing once a month. Sne normally (to sit)here.
2)I (to see) him yesterday
3)We (to play) football last Sunday
4)He (to give) me his bike
5)The (to be) at home yesterday
6)My mother (to make) a taste cake
7)The teacher (to begin) to read a stary
1.) Составьте вопросы к данным предложениям.
1.It gets warmer day by day.
2. People sometimes write letters to their friends.
3.We visites our friends yesterday evening.
4.Ted is watching TV now.
5.they have travelled a lot this year.
2) Открыть скобки, поставив глагол в правильную форму
1. Look at Pat! She (to sit)_________________on the mat!
2.The children (to water)____________________vegetables now.
3.He( to help)__________________his parents about the house yeserday.
4.I always(to go)_________________to school by bus.
5.Your sister (to look)________________so beautiful today!
3.) Поставить слова так, чтобы получить предложение.
1. plays, in summer, her puppy, always, a ball, with
2. liked, her, Susan, last, holiday, in
3.healthy , always, some, eat, food, people.
4.is, in the street, Don, now, riding______________________________________
5. for, already, Lorry, cooked, has, breakfast, her family.
received the visas.
27. As soon as I (hear) the results I (let) you know.
28. Supposing it (snow). What we (do)'?
29. Look at the sun! It (go) to be a hot day tomorrow.
30. When they (find out) about this, there (be) trouble. 31.1 was sure he (be late).
32. When the train (arrive) tomorrow night?
33. He felt that he (have) to count on himself only.
34. They told us they (go) to the States in three weeks.
35. You (work) late tomorrow night?
36. This parcel looks heavy. I (take) it to the post office for you.
37. Can you meet Jack at the station, please? He (arrive) at nine o'clock on the train fromOxford.
38. Quick! The museum (close) in a quarter of an hour.
39. It is still raining so I think I (have) to take an umbrella.
40. They assured us that we (not/regret) if we (join) them in the disco.
41. You (have) to stay at home until you (get) rid of your bad cough.
42. According to the weather forecast snow (fall) by the end of December.
43. Autumn has come. The trees (lose) their leaves in a few weeks.
44. They (not/go) to the football match tomorrow, because they (work) at that time.
45. He told me that when he (be) in Japan for five years he (write) a book.
46. By the time you (get) back, Simon (leave).
47 Please, don't wear indoor shoes in the gymnasium, or you (damage) the floor.
48. What you (say) if you (see) her?
49 The Stones (be) married for thirty years in May.
50. I have to be back at 3.30, so I (leave) before lunch.
51 By the end of the month she (work) in this company for three years.
52. Why don't you come with us? We (go) to have a lot of fun.
53. I (take) my exams on Monday so I think I (stay) in on Saturday night.
ut this year we (not/grow) any. 3. You can borrow my umbrella. I (not/need) it at the moment. 4. Peter and Ann (go) already away. 5. What you (do)? I (copy) the text from the textbook now.