4.Помогите пожалуйста. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, заполнив пропуски нужной формой прилагательного:10-11 класс
1. He is also _______ person than Paul.
A) a polite B) a more polite C) the most polite
2. She has __________ job of all.
A) a difficult B) a more difficult C) the most difficult
Другие вопросы из категории
i`m the Head Porter in this hospital. What do I do? Well, I run the place.
Porters do more than just push food trolleys around the hospital. We transport patients by wheelchair or stretcher from the wards to Radiology or Physiotherapy and back again. We remove dead bodies to the mortuary, we lift and carry heavy equipment and furniture, and we dispose of all the waste. Each hospital bed produces 4.5 kilos of waste every day. We collect it each day and take i away for recycling.
We deliver the post all over the hospital and bring letters for patients - that`s a very important things. As we move around the place, we take files, samples, and specimens from here to there and back again. Last year I walked 1.800 kilometres!
To do all these things a porter must be fit, be able to think clearly in an emergency, and be polite and friendly. Next time you are waiting for a porter to answer your call, please be patient. He will be witn you as soon as he can.
1. This room is not so ________ as that one on the first floor.
A) comfortable B) more comfortable C) the most comfortable
2. Happiness is ________ than money.
A) important B) more important C) the most important
1. I know he has returned.
2. He has found the book he was looking for.
V. Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на функцию инфинитива.
1. Will you help me to make out the manual?
2. To drive a car in a big city is very difficult.
3. I don't know him well enough to ask him for help.
4. She was sorry to leave so early.
1) Выпишите из текста существительные, употребленные с неопределенным артиклем, переведите их.
2) Выпишите предложения с глаголом `to be' в роли сказуемого во временах группы Indefinite.
3) Подчеркните предложения, где используются местоимения some, any, no и их производные.
At home with SUPERMAN
Dean Cain, the 28-year-old actor who plays reporter Clark Kent and Superman in the TV series ``The new adventures of Superman'', told us about his typical day.
'I wake up at 5.00 a.m. and ten minutes later I have breakfast, which is usually five or six eggs (for protein) with onions. I leave home at about 5.30 a.m. and drive to the studio - it's an hour's drive. When I get there, at 6.30 I have a shave. Then they do my hair and make-up and I learn my lines for that day - there's never any time to read them before that.
When I'm filming I always eat rice, chicken, and vegetables two or three times a day. I finish work at about 7.30 p.m., and get home an hour later. Then I look at my mail and check my answerphone for messages. I usually have meat and pasta for dinner. I go to the gym for half an hour before I go to bed at 10.00 p.m. It isn't easy - I work hard, play hard, and sleep hard - you need discipline in my job.'
he quickest and most convenient means of transport.
2.Moscow is older than St.Peterburg.
3.The more often I visit Moscow the more I like it.
I.Перепишите следующие предложения.Определите по граммматическом признакам ,какой частью речи являются слова, оформленные окончанием -s, и какую функцию это окончание выполняет ,т.е. служит ли оно:
a) показателем 3-ого лица единственного числа глагола в Present Indefinite;
б) признаком множественного числа имени существительного;
в) апризнаком притяжательного падежа имени существительного.
Переведите предложения на русский язык
1. The moscow undergraund connects the center of the city with almost all districts and suburbs of Moscow.
2.My friend's parents live in Moscow.
3.There are many blocks of flats of modern design in Moscow.
1. I wasn’t told about your decision. 2. The guests were shown the places of interest in the city. 3. I must go. I’m being waited for. 4. The children will be looked after. 5. The sea is perfectly calm and you won’t be sea-sick. 6. We have a speed limit of thirty miles an hour in towns and build-up areas. So be careful not to exceed it, and remember to keep an eye on the traffic lights.Помогите пожалуйста