Напишите предложения в вопросительной, а затем в отрицательной10-11 класс
форме и переведите их на русский язык:
Другие вопросы из категории
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.
8. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's. 5. We ... tired of his stupid questions. 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress. 9. Where ... your books? - They ... in mу bag. 10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
9. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock.
3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Continuous.
Образец: Look! Не (to go) over here. Look! Не is going over here.
Ann (to watch) TV now. Ann is watching TV now.
1) I can see he (to do) the exercise correctly.
2) It is noisy. Nobody (to listen) to him.
3) The interpreter (to translate) their conversation rather well.
4) Do you hear? The correspondents (to interview) the participants of the
conference at the moment.
5) The company (to develop) а new project.
6) Look at this mаn, I think he (to follow) us.
7) Listen carefully! Не (to give) а very interesting talk.
8) They (to speak) to him about his promotion now.
9) - What they (to do)? - They (to laugh) at his jokes.
10) They (to wait) for us at the bus stop. Hurry up!
1.Children have a break for lunch in the morning.
2.We had a difficult test yesterday.
3.He will have an interesting job next year.
Готовые работы - Работа № 2924137 Вариант 41. Прочти ге теист и ответьте на следующие вопросы:1. What countries use distance education?2. What are the advantages of distance education?DISTANCE EDUCATION OVER THE WORLD1. Distance education over the world has a history of more than 100 years. But it gained popularity only after 1970's.2. Many countries like China, England, Japan, Russia, Spain and the USA use this method, especially in higher education.3. For example, the Open University in England has more than 80,000 students who take about 140 courses per year. This university has 260 local teaching and 13 regional information centres.4. Such factors as age, place, daily activity do not serve as limiting factors in distance education. Distance education has two main advantages over traditional classroom education. The first advantage is a solution to the problem of teaching stafTshortage and the second one is the low cost of education which gives many people an opportunity to receive higher education.5. It is a system of education for different people at any age. This education allows each student to have an individual scheme of study.2. Переведите • письменной форме абзацы 1, 2,4.3. Выберите нужную форму глагола to be и переведите предложения на русский язык:1. Не (is, was, will be) at the lecture yesterday. *2. The test (is, was, will be) difficult.3. They (are, were, will be) second-year students next year.4. Напишите предложения в вопросительной, а затем в отрицательной форме и переведите их на русский язык:1. They had an English lesson yesterday.2. Students will have five exams in June.3. This university has a distance education department.5. Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, в Past Indefinite Tense (прошедшее неопределенное время):1. They (to study) many subjects last year.2. He (to enter) the university in 19983. I (to go) to the university by bus.6. Составьте три предложения, используя слова, данные в колонках, и переведите их на русский язык:There is a college in our townThere are fifteen schools a university
1. The students were in the Russian Museum.
2. I am still working at my report.
3. I have known him for three years.
4. Last summer we lived in the country.
5. He writes letters every day.