Translate the sentences with the verbs "bring" and "join"1 У нее10-11 класс
Translate the sentences with the verbs "bring" and "join"
1 У нее не было матери, и ее воспитывала тетя, сестра матери. 2. Ветер с юга приносит теплый и влажный (humid) воздух. 3. Я давно не видела твоего сына, приведи его с собой в следующий раз.4.Мейбл волновалась, что она не может заставить себя выйти за него замуж через столько лет. 5. Ворота открылись, и рикши внесли стул, на котором сидела Мейбл. 6. Мы собирались на прогулку, и друзья присоединились к нам. 7. Он вступил в спортивный клуб, чтобы играть в теннис. 8. Официант принес вино и фрукты. 9. Она так волновалась, что не могла заставить себя есть. 10. Ветер принес дождь и шторм. 11. Он не хотел работать в шахте (mine), как его отец, и пошел в армию.
1)She hadnt a mother and the aunt looked for her, who was the sister of mum.2) The south wind brings warm and humid air. 3) I didnt see your son so long! Bring him with you in the next time. 4) Meibl had been afraid that she couldnt make herself to marry him in so much ages. 5) The gate threw open and rickshaws brought the chair, where Meibl had sitting. 6) We had planing to walk out, so pels joined to us. 7) He joined to a sport club for playing tennis. 8) A waiter brought vine and fruit. 9) She had been so frightened, so she couldnt make herself to eat. 10) The wind brought raining and a storm. 11) He didnt want to work in a mine, how his father worked, so he went to the army. P.S I am not sure that its right, but belive, I did my best:)
1 She had no mother , and raised her aunt, her mother's sister . 2 . Wind from the south brings warm and moist (humid) air. 3 . I have not seen your son , bring him with you next raz.4.Meybl worried that she can not bring herself to marry him after all these years . 5 . The gates opened , and rickshaws have a chair where she was sitting Mabel. 6. We were going for a walk , and friends to join us. 7. He joined the sports club to play tennis. 8. The waiter brought the wine and fruit . 9. She was so worried that she could not bring herself to eat . 10 . Wind brought the rain and storm. 11. He did not want to work in the mine (mine), like his father, and went into the army .
Другие вопросы из категории
1. It is her book. (helen).
2. This boy is their son. (Michael and Fanny )
3. Look at his photos (my friend)
4. These are her glasses ( my grandmother)
5. His studio is very large. ( the painter)
6. Her parents are teachers by profession ( Kate )
7. Their grandparents are in Leningrad ( the children)
8. His surname is Orlov. ( Alexander)
9. Their passport are on the desk. (the men)
10. Their toys are on the carpet. (the twins)
11. Their hair is brown and shiny. ( the girls )
моего друга.б)прозвище моих друзей......3)her children`s marks-а)оценка её детей. б)оценки её детей
the Academy. 4. At two o'clock our family is having dinner. 5. The decision will be passed on Monday. 6. He is working in the library now. 7. They are to meet at 5. 8. There is a TV set in this room. 9. There were many new words in the dictation. 10. There will be a stadium near our school.
Read and translate the sentences with the verb to be.
1. Our work will be completed next week. 2. He is to deliver a lecture on International Law. 3. Hard work is a guarantee of success. 4. The students of group No. 4 are having a seminar now. 5. The train was to come at 5, but it was late. 6. A foreign delegation was to visit the exhibition. 7. He is not at home now. 8. Which party is in power now in Great Britain? 9. My aim is to master two foreign languages. 10. The report was interesting.
1. The manager probably … until later. 2. I can’t find my umbrella. Do you think it …? 3. – When is Marc coming to see us? - Perhaps this weekend. He … on Saturday. 4. Bring the map with you. We … it to find their house. 5. I haven’t been well recently. I … to go to hospital. 6. There is nobody here today. … you call back next week? 7. You can take the laptop. I probably … it today. 8. He’s very good at running. He … a professional.
Translate The Sentences: mixed
1 Если бы я не любила его, я бы не вышла за него замуж
2Если бы меня пригласили, я бы пришел
3Если бы я хорошо готовил,я бы пригласил их на обед
4Если бы я знал английский,я бы нашел лучшую работу
5Если бы ты был более внимательным, то сдал бы вчера этот кзамен
the adjective in blackets.
1 )this restourant is _____(cheap) than the other one in this street.The food is realy good.Ithink it*s the____(delicious) food in town.
2)who is the____(popular)sction in your country?
3)Michael is a good player,But Peter is the ____(talanted) player in the team.
4)Could you tell me the _____(quick)way to get to London from here?
5)Eva is generous,but Laura is even_____(generous)than her.
6)I*ve never been_____(happy).This is the___(happy) day of my life.
2 Complate the sentences.Use as...as and a word from the box
1)I don*t think a hippopotamus can run____a lion.
2)today is warm?but isn*t not____yesterday.
3)i*m early.The journey didn*t take____I expected.
4)the children are asleep,so i*ll be____i can.
5)i got an A.The exam wasn*t____Iexpected.
6)the Alps aren*t______the Himalayas.
7)My curry isn*t_____yours.
8)I didn*t expect the film to be_____it was.
live b. where you live Jackie is wondering ______________. a. whether she got the job b. did she got the job. Could you tell me ________________? a. why Fred was fired b. why was Fred fired 3. Find the Participles, comment on their forms, functions, and translate the sentences: He has bought a used car. Whistling Tom left the room. The advertised merchandise was not available at the store. The fence surrounding the garden is newly painted.