Poems by Ybyrai Altynsarin10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
2. ПЕРЕДАТЬ В КОСВЕННОЙ РЕЧИ. 1. “My life is in danger”, said Jerome K. Jerome. 2. “You’ll die before I finish telling you about my diseases”, said the patient. 3. “Are you a chemist?” asked Jerome K. Jerome. 4. “I’m only a chemist, that’s why I can’t oblige you”, answered the man. 5. “Avoid thinking about things you don’t understand,” said the doctor to the patient. 6. “I can’t go on treating you because you don’t obey my orders,” said the doctor to the patient . 7. “Why have you been nervous and worried recently?” she asked me. 8. “You are cured," said the doctor to the patient. 9. “A fortnight ago you sold me a plaster to get rid of my rheumatism,” said the customer. “Yes?” asked the chemist. “Now, 1 want something to get rid of the plaster."
My family Meet my family. There are five of us – my parents, my elder brother, my baby sister and me. First, meet my mum and dad, Jane and Michael. My mum enjoys reading and my dad enjoys playing chess with my brother Ken. My mum is slim and rather tall. She has long red hair and big brown eyes. She has a very pleasant smile and a soft voice. My mother is very kind and understanding. We are real friends. She is a housewife. As she has three children, she is always busy around the house. She takes care of my baby sister Meg, who is only three months old. My sister is very small and funny. She sleeps, eats and sometimes cries. We all help our mother and let her have a rest in the evening. Then she usually reads a book or just watches TV. My father is a doctor. He is tall and handsome. He has short dark hair and gray eyes. He is a very hardworking man. He is rather strict with us, but always fair. My elder brother Ken is thirteen, and he is very clever. He is good at Maths and always helps me with it, because I can hardly understand all these sums and problems. Ken has red hair and brown eyes. My name is Jessica. I am eleven. I have long dark hair and brown eyes. I am not as clever as my brother, though I try to do my best at school too. I am fond of dancing. Our dancing studio won The Best Dancing Studio 2015 competition last month. I am very proud of it. I also like to help my mother with my little sister very much. Our family is very united. We love each other and always try to spend more time together. Найти все существительные и глаголы
Write question in the present simple or past simple. When ____? (your birthday) a. When are your birthday? b. When is your birthday? c. When does your birthday?
1. I knew they (to wait) for me at the metro station and I decided to hurry. 2. He says that he (to know) the laws of the country. 3. Sarie understood why Lanny (not to come) the previous evening. 4. She asked me whether I (to remember) the legend about a faithful lion. 5. I suppose they (to send) a dog after a burglar immediately. 6. He said he (to leave) tomorrow morning. 7. She says she already (to find) the book. 8. He stopped and listened: the clock (to strike) five. 9. I asked my neighbor if he ever (to travel) by air before. 10. The policeman asked George where he (to run) so early.
What I don’t know is how my life would have turned out had I not taken the time to explore.When my senior year of high school came around so did the pressure. «What college are you going to?» «What are you going to major in?» «You need to make something of yourself!» For someone who had no clue as to what she wanted to major in or where she wanted to go, no one would ever have guessed. I made sure everyone believed that I had a plan. I was going to go to Ferris State University and major in pre-medicine. Considering I was an honors student in high school, my plan was feasible. After all, most of the women of my family are RN’s or medical assistants. I wanted to be more than that, I wanted a better job. My family is difficult to reason with. What they wanted always overrode what I wanted. I chose to be a physician. In turn I made them happy by staying in the medical field and it made me happy because it was going for something greater. Any job outside of the medical field would not have been acceptable to them. I convinced everyone, including myself, that this was exactly what I wanted. It is amazing how a person can convince themselves of anything if they are told it enough times.
1. Модальные глаголы. закончи предложеи, вставив нужный модальный глагол
-I (have to\may\can)play football well.
-Vera(have to\can\must)speak English well.
-Mike is a good friend.He (can\may\must)keep secrets.
-You(have to\can\must)ask him for help.
-You(can\may\have to)learn this poem by heart.
-Itis green. You(can\may\have to) cross the street.
-You are well. You(can\may\have to) go to school.
-She (can\may\have to) buy this book tomorrow, the shop will be open.
-He doesn't like water. He(can\may\must) travel by train.
-Nastya(can\may\must) wear her uniform when she goes to school.
-what are you looking (in\at\after)?
-where did he get this picture(from\by\in)?
-polly got ill. the doctor was send(for\about\by).
-He told us(after\on\about)his trip to the mountains.
прямая и косвенная речь
The old woman said to us, "Did you switch off the light?"
He said to me, "I saw John at the meeting yesterday."
My brother said to me, "Where are you to meet Nick?"
The teacher said to his pupils, "Learn this poem by heart for tomorrow,"
I asked him if he had made many mistakes in the previous test.
Bob asked his brother, "Did you play football yesterday?"
I asked my friend, "When is Annie going to arrive?"
"I can't do that if you don't join me," Roy said to his friend.
He said, "Bob, translate the article as soon as you can."
I asked Kate why she hadn't taken the books back to the library yet.
глагол – сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму. Напишите форму
1. Scientific articles are often published in this magazine.
2. The new film is being demonstrated in all the big cinemas of Moscow.
3. The experts recommended that the agreement be extended for 3 years.
4. You returned him the book yesterday.
5. She has received permission to go there.
6. You will return soon.
Переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните модальные
1. You must learn the poem by heart.
2. You should not smoke.
3. I can carry this text.
4. He had to wait for a long time.
translated into English.
2. Psychology as a science studies mental activity and human behaviour.
3. Psychologists mostly agree that hereditary factors explain the lion’s share of IQ differences.
4. Some people have good memories, and can learn easily long poem by heart.
5. The preschooler’s task is to develop initiative.
ay) the piano.4. I want you (speak) to your manager.5. The teacher made us (learn) the poem by heart.