Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в present simple или present progressiv 1) I (to take) my sister to scool now 2) She(to play) the violin every day10-11 класс
3) You (to work) now? 4) What your brother( to drink) now? 5) How often she(to take) medicine? 6)You (to work) every day?
Другие вопросы из категории
When does a government revise the legal system?
How is a particular legal system formed?
1)I...(to study)English every day
2)he...(to live) in Dubai
3)we...(to have)dinner with my family yesterday
4)my friend...(to like)running in the park every morning.
5)their family.... (to invite)everybody to the party Last week.
6)Jesse always...(to come)to work early
страдали морской болезнью вследствие качки.
1.Мне рассказали — Мне рассказывают — Мне расскажут
2.Мне показали — Мне показывают — Мне покажут
3.Ее привели — Ее приводят — Ее приведут
4.Нас спросили — Нас спрашивают — Нас спросят
5.Нам ответили — Нам отвечают — Нам ответят
6.Им дали — Им дают — Им дадут
7.Ему помогли— Ему помогают — Ему помогут
8.Ему посоветовали— Ему советуют — Ему посоветуют
9.Его забыли — Его забывают — Его забудут
10.Его вспомнили — Его вспоминают — Его вспомнят
11.Нас пригласили — Нас приглашают — Нас пригласят
12.Его позвали — Его зовут — Его позовут
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Passive.
(USUALLY) 1. The postbox (to empty) every day. 2. The stamps (to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey. 6. The bags (to take) to the post office. 7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets. 8. The letters (to deliver).
doll dresses herself.
13. She is in the kitchen. She (to make).......... tea for us.
14. What ...........(you / to look at)? – I (to look at)............. that tree in the garden. I (to like)............. to look at it early in the morning.
15. I am busy. I (to make)........... my bed.
16. I always (to make)........... my bed before breakfast.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to rest).......... now. I (to rest).......... every day.
2. They (to talk).............. now. They (to talk)............ every day.
3. He (to drink)............... coffee now. He (to drink)............. coffee every morning.
4.She (to go).............. to school now. She (to go)............. to school every day.
5. They ...............(to have) dinner now? They always ...............(to have) dinner at two o’clock?
6. What ........... she (to write) now? What ............ she (to write) every evening?
7. What he ............... (to do) now? What he ............... (to do) every Sunday?
8.What they ................(to eat) now? What they ................. (to eat) at dinner?
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
1. I (to do) morning exercises.
2. He (to work) at a factory.
3. She (to sleep) after dinner.
4. We (to work) part-time.
5. They (to drink) tea every day.
6. Mike (to be) a student.
7. Helen (to have) a car.
8. You (to be) a good friend.
9. You (to be) good friends.
10. It (to be) difficult to remember everything.
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple.
1. My working day (to begin) at six o'clock.
2. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the TV and (to brush) my teeth.
3. It (to take) me about twenty minutes.
4. I (to have) breakfast at seven o’clock.
5. I (to leave) home at half past seven.
6. I (to take) a bus to the institute.
7. It usually (to take) me about fifteen minutes to get there.
8. Classes (to begin) at eight.
9. We usually (to have) four classes a day.
10. I (to have) lunch at about 2 o’clock.