III. Замените выделенные слова10-11 класс
личными местоимениями в объектном падеже:
Другие вопросы из категории
местоимениями, производными от no, some или any.
1. she said ________chocolate
A. if she loved
B. him to love
C. she loved
D. she has loved
2. she couldn't tell us what_____the money on
A. she did spend
B. did she spend
C. she had spent
D. had she spent
3. I showed them how_______the computer
A to use
B is used
C they use
D must they use
4. Did he say whether_____lend you the money or not
A he could
B can he
C could he
Put the verd into the correct from.
Sam got to the station just in time to catch the rain to the airport. If...(he/miss) the train,......(he/miss) his flight.
I'm glad that you reminded me about Amanda's birthday ...(i/forgert) if ...(you/not/remind) me
Unfortunately i forgot my address book when i went on holiday. If .....(i/have) your address,...(i/send) you a postcard
How was your holiday? Did you have a nice time?
It was OK,but...(we/enjoy) itmore if....(the weather/be) nicer
I took a taxi to the hotel ,but the traffic was bad....(it/be) quicker if ...(i/walk)
I'm not tried. If...(i/be) tried,i'd go home now
I wasn't last night. If ...(I/be) tired,i would have gone home earlier
1)Help An and Pete.
2)My parents work with Pete
3) I live with my parents.
4) I give Ann the book.
5) Ann studies with Pete.
Составь предложения из слов и запиши их, предложения переведите:
1.TIM is slim and sad
2.I AND TOM are friends
3TRICKY,TIM,AND TOM can sing well
4.ALICE likes sweets
5.TIM has got a hat. THE HAT is funny
1. This is a long letter. 2. That is a green pencil. 3. What colour is this sofa? 4. What is your friend’s name? 5. I am a student from Russia. 6. What is that woman’s job?
7. Where is the child now? 8. That sofa is green. 9. Here is the businessman’s offer.
2. Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями в объектном падеже
1. Translate this letter into Russia.
2. Answer these question, please.
3. Give the customer the offer, please.
4. He doesn’t know the manager and his assistent.
5. Ask the secretary to send the offer to the firm.
6. Show me and my colleague the new model.
3. Выберите подходящее местоимение в зависимости от смысла.
1. At the lessons (they, them, their) teacher asks (they, them, their) a lot of questions and the students answer (they, them, their).
2. (We, us, our) have a children’s room. (It, its) windows are large and (it, its) is very light. (We, us, our) children like (they, them, their) room.
3. Petrov is (we, us, our) student. (I, me, my) know (he, him, his) well. (He, him, his) English is good and (I, me, my) speak only English to (he, him, his). (He, him, his) help (we, us, our) a lot.
4. Поставьте следующие предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную форму.
1. These engineers work at the Ministry of Foreign Trade.
2. He has got a good job.
3. She has breakfast early in the morning.
4. Jane goes to the Institute every day.
5. There are cables and telexes on the desk.
a. Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий текст.
Письменно переведите 1-3, 6 и 7 абзацы текста.
L o n d o n
1 London is the capital of Great Britain. It lies in the South East of England on both banks of the river Thames. London is one of the largest cities in the largest port and industrial centre in England. London is more than twenty centuries old.
2 The heart of the capital is the City. The territory of the City is only about one square mile, but it is the financial and business centre of the country. It contains almost all important English banks and offices.
3 The West End of London is famous for its beautiful monuments and palaces, fine parks, fashionable shops and big hotels. The East End is quite different from the West End. It is the district of factories, plants and docks. The narrow streets and poor houses of the East End present a contrast to the homes of the rich people in the West End.
4 There are many places of interest in London. One of them is Trafalgar Square with the Nelson monument 185 feet high. Buckingham palace is the royal residence. Westminister Abbey is one of the most citizens of Britain.
5 Across the road from Westminister Abbey are the Houses of Parliament, the seat of the British goverment.
6 The Tower of London is one of the most interesting places in London. It was a fortress, a royal residence, a prison, now it is a museum.
7 London is famous for its green parks. Hyde Park is the most popular of them. It is the greatest park in London as well.
8 London is the centre of the country’s cultural life. There are many picture galleries and museums in the capital. The National Gallery houses a priceless collection of paintings. The famous British museum is one of the best museums in the world.
6. Задайте специальные вопросы к подчеркнутым в тексте словам (6 вопросов).
7. Задайте один альтернативный и один расчлененный вопрос к следующим предложениям текста (4 вопроса).
Образец: London is the capital of Great Britain.
А) Is London the capital of Great Britain or France?
Б) London is the capital of Great Britain, isn’t it?
1 There are many place of interest in London.
2 London contains the memorials of many famous people.
8. Выпишите из текста прилагательные в превосходной степени со словами, к которым они относятся.
9. Укажите, к какой части речи относятся слова каждой из данных ниже колонок. Подчеркните встречающиеся в них суффиксы и дайте исходные формы этих слов:
cultural Beautiful Residence
industrial Fashionable government
financial Different Collection
famous Priceless Painting
10. Укажите, как соотносятся слова houses в 3-м и 5-м абзацах со словом houses в 8-м абзаце тексте
mother is an economist. 5. Where is my brother'sbag? 6. I like Helen's car. 7. Ann's books are on the table. 8 This student's sister is my friend. 9. My sister's house is not far from Ben'shouse. 10. Where is the children's room? 11. Ann's brothers study at the university. 12. These boys fathers don't work at the factory. 13. Here is my sisters flat.
задание: замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями.
1. Peter helped the pupils to translate the text.
2. Mother asked Mary to wash the plates.
3. My friend writes a latter to his sister.
4. Jane took 3 books from the library (there).
5. His cousins live in Moscow.
6. Our grandfather and grabd mother will come tomorrow.
7. Mary works in a shop