Помогите пожалуйста закончить предложения 1)It is important that we appreciate... 2)Everyone should show consideration when...10-11 класс
3)Everyone should be quiet and listen when...
4)We must respect...
5)We must help each other to...
6)It is forbidden to... because...
7)No one is allowed to... because...
8)We can't... as...
9)It is prohibited to... as...
1)It is important that we appreciate those who have outstanding traits of character.
2)Everyone should show consideration when they are listening to a lecture.
3)Everyone should be quiet and listen when someone is talking.
4)We must respect old people.
5)We must help each other to live in the society.
6)It is forbidden to kill rare animals because they can become extinct.
7)No one is allowed to pick flowers in other people's gardens because it can disappoint them.
8)We can't fly as we don't have wings.
9)It is prohibited to smoke in planes as it can make harm to other people's health.
Другие вопросы из категории
should show consideration when... 3)Everyone should be quiet and listen when... 4)We must respect... 5)We must help each other to... 6)It is forbidden to... because... 7)No one is allowed to... because... 8)We can't... as... 9)It is prohibited to... as...
Preparation of tablets
One knows that a tablet is the most common form of medication for the administering of drugs in a dry state. Its preparation consti¬tutes an important part of modem “Pharmaceutical Technology”. The method of tablet making or tabletting is defined as a process of pres¬sure of powdered medicine.
It is generally observed that some tablets are made easier from certain drugs than from other ones. For example, sodium chloride is used without the addition of auxiliary substances. But for lactose the addition of such substances is necessary to overcome certain difficul¬ties. It is interesting that in the process of tabletting some materials are continuously binding and sticking in the special machine. Stick¬ing takes place when there is too much moisture in the granules be¬cause of insufficient drying, etc.
The application of different pressure during tabletting plays a very great role. It is important that tablets which are being dissolved slowly by saliva in the mouth are more strongly compressed than other ones using for common internal administration. Another important effect of higher pressures is an increase of friction which causes the use of greater amount of lubricating and gliding substances, such as natural starch. The use of starch as an auxiliary component in tablet making is generally recognized. It was stated that starches possessed very good gliding properties and didn’t show any lubricating action.
Задание 2. Дайте ответы на английском языке.
1. How is the method of tablet making defined?
2. What is the difference between the use of sodium chloride and lactose?
3. How many lubricating and gliding substances are used and where?
4. What properties did starches possess?
5. Where are some materials continuously binding and sticking?
6. What is tablet?
7. Why does sticking take place?
8. How are more strongly compressed tablets being dissolved in the mouth?
9. What plays a very important role in tablet making?
10. What can you tell about the use of starch in tabletting?
1) You were born in England,________?
2) You haven't got any brothers or sisters,_______?
3) Your parents must be kind and friendly,_________?
4) You play sports,______?
5) It is a tradition to play sports in your family,________?
6) Christmas is a more important holyday than Easter in your family,______?
7) You and your parents will go to Russia next year,_________?
8) You don't speak Russian,________?
9) You visited this summer camp last year,_______?
10) This summer camp is one of the biggest ones in Britain,_______?
11) The weather in this part of Britain isn't always rainy,________?
before then. The modern Olympic Games began in 1896. America hosted the modern Olympics 4 times, Australia twice, and in 1980 it was Moscow that hosted the Summer Olympic Games.
No Olympics were held in 1916, 1940 and 1944 because of war. The Winter Olympics began in 1924, originally the same year as the summer competition, but now are held on alternate years. The Olympic Games have сhanged over time and regulated by the International Olympic Committees. Almost every sport, from archery to yachting, is included in the Games and it continues to be the world's largest sports event.
Learning is as needful for adults as it is for the children. Do you think it is important for learning to continue throughout of life? Why/why not? Tell your partner.