Помогите пожалуста ответить на воросы What is the longest time you have been away from home? Where did you go? How did you feel about your experience?10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
1.I often ... soup for dinner. 2.Yesterday they ... vegetables for breakfast. 3.What ... you ... now? 4.Wat .... you ... for dinner yesterday? 5.What ... you ... for breakfast tomorrow? 6.He ,,, not .. now, he ... in some minutes. 7. ..... you already ... that watermelon? 8.She always ... sandwiches for breakfast. 9.I ... just ... an apple. 10.What ... she ... in the evening yesterday? 11. As a rule, we ... some fruit in the evening. 12. At the moment, she ... some ice-cream. 13. She ... vegetables every day. 14.We seldom ... cakes. 15. My sister usually ... porridge in the morning. 16.He ... never ... a pineapple . 17. ... you ever ... a pineapple? 18.She ... already ... the soup when we came. 19.We ... the soup in the hour. 20.When ... you ... porridge with milk?
хорошо подготовиться к уроку,
A:(1)______you______Spain? Did you like Spain?
B:(2)Yes, we liked it very much.
B:It's small so It's easy to find places.
B:Yes, I did,but I like Italian food.
B:There are a lot of meat,potatoes,and vegetables.
A:Where did you stay? (6) ______your hotel_____?
B:It was small but nice.
ПОМОГИТЕ ПРОШУУУУ НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ У МЕНЯ((((
1 My dad is often getting up late on Saturday mornings. .
2 Are you speaking any other languages apart from English?
3 I already buy all my Christmas presents and it’s only October! .
4 It’s the fi rst time I’m ever having a party at home.
5 Actually, I think Darren does works quite hard sometimes.
6 Carlo is never eating Chinese food before.
7 Sean already books a table for tonight.
8 Needs Melanie any help painting her new flat?
• Is watching a film more interesting than reading a book?
• What films made you laugh a lot?
• What films made you cry?
• What films sent you to sleep?
• What films made you feel good?
• What films made you buy the soundtrack?
• Is there a big difference watching a film
on video at home and in the cinema?
• Do you like science fiction films? Why (Why not)?
• Have you ever watched a horror film alone?
• Do you know the popular American expressions for 'film' and 'cinema'?
• Who is your favourite actor and favourite actress? Why?
• What is the best film you have ever seen? Who was in it? Who was it directed by?
• When were you last in the cinema? Was the film thrilling, exciting, scary, humorous, funny, gripping? Did you enjoy it?
• Have you ever watched the same film more than twice? Why?
• What do you think the success of a film depends on?
• What is your favourite genre (action films, romances, comedies, thrillers, westerns, adventure films, horror films, cartoons, science fiction films, animated films, etc.)?
The main aim of law is to consolidate and safeguard the social and state system and its economic foundation.
The system of law in our country consists of different branches of law.
Constitutional law is a leading branch of the whole system of law. Its principal source is the country’s Constitution. It deals with social structure, the state system, organization of state power and the legal status of citizens.
Administrative law is closely connected with constitutional law but it deals with legal forms of concrete executive and administrative activity of the government and ministries.
Financial law regulates the budget, taxation, state credits and other spheres of financial activity.
Civil law is connected with relations in the economic sphere of social life, with relations involving property, its distribution and exchange. The right в property is the central institution of civil law.
The rules of labour law include the legislation on the labour of industrial and office workers and matters arising from labour relations.
Criminal law defines the general principles of criminal responsibility, individual types of crimes and punishment applied to criminals. Criminal law takes the form of а criminal code consisting of а general and special part.
Ответьте на вопросы
1. What is law? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. What is the main aim of law? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 3. What branches of law does the system of law in our country consist of? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. What does each branch of law deal with? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. What's the real name of the musketeer Atos?
3. Where are the pyramids of Giza?
4. How old is the game of chess?
5. What is the name of the first man in the Bible?
6. What is the largest country on our planet?
Ответить на вопросы
groups who have made "significant contributions to the progress of science, the development of civilisation, and the enrichment and elevation of the human spirit." The sponsor of the Prizes is the Inamori Foundation, founded in 1984 by Kazuo Inamori, a successful businessman in ceramics and electronics. The prize is similar to the Nobel Prize, but more inclusive as it acknowledges Arts and Philosophy, as well as Advanced Technology and Basic Science. Unlike the Nobel Prize, however, it is never given to corporations. Every November, three winners of the Kyoto Prizes receive a diploma, a gold watch and 50 million yen. The prizes are given to scientists, philosophers and even filmmakers. In 2001, the Russian laureate, Zhores Ivanovich Alferov, won the Kyoto Prize for Advanced Technology for his work with semiconductor lasers at room temperature. He developed an efficient low cost technology that improves communication equipment from fibre-optic networks to personal DVD players. In 2006, the Prize for Arts and Philosophy went to the fashion designer, Issey Miyake, for "creating clothing that can become a part of peoples lives, cutting across time, national borders, and classes." Inamori has criticised modern culture for ignoring our emotional and spiritual development and feels that more recognition should be given to those who work for the common good. "Today we are rushing ahead with incredible scientific and technological achievements, while understanding of our emotional and psychological development lags behind badly," he says. "It is my hope that the Kyoto Prizes will encourage balanced development of both our scientific and our spiritual sides." Inamori worries that people are losing their old models of morality and ethics based on religion. But he believes that if we use our intelligence properly, we can create a* new way of thinking, one that does not add to human suffering. He has now given the Inamori Foundation 70 billion Yen, which he hopes will help to recognise people who contribute to this process.помогите ответить на вопросы What is the founder of the prize? What do we know about him? What is purprose of the Kyoto Prize? How many people have been awarded the prize? Who are they? How does the founder of the prize explain the idea behind it? Who were the prize laureates in 2001? What achievement did the get the prize for?
of the subjects is more difficult: physics or mathematics?
4. Who is the tallest in your group?
5. Which is the most interesting subject for you?
6. Is English as difficult as mathe-matics?
1. Для меня самый сложный предмет английский
2. Для меня самый простой информатика
3. Для меня физика сложнее математики
4. В нашей группе самым высоким является Иванников Сергей
5. Для меня самый интересный предмет информатика
6. Английский для меня сложнее математики