Заполните пропуски,изменив слова,данные в скобках10-11 класс
1.She is very (fame) for her songs.
2. I am not very (energy) and i am compety (use) at sport.
3. Your behavior is awful.You are (polite) and (moral).
4.The only thing poverty leads is (happiness) and (literacy).
5. It is (danger) to drive a car at night without any lights.
6.During a safari in Kenya last year, I saw the most (fantasy) animals.
7. The (build), which is an old Spanish hacienda, is three hundred years.
8. One of the main (attract) is horse riding throught the desert.
9. the (popular) of this town is too crowed.
10. A cheif in a New- York restaurant made the first potato crips. He made them very thin. It was (amaze) but people loved them. People said they (taste) and (wonderful).
Другие вопросы из категории
(Массовый туризм может повлиять на экологию страны)
It was a beautiful spring evening. Fred lived in the suburbs of a small town, there were no tall building. His dad was an architect. Recently, they had moved to a big house his father had built. It was hot in the house.
“l’ll go for a walk”. Said Fred. “I’ll go to the pond. I like to watch the ducks and swans. ” He went to the pond. There was a wonderful smell in the air, because the magnolia trees were in bloom.
Suddenly, he saw a girl. The girl was holding a beautiful magnolia blossom in her hand. She was very beautiful. She had long, dark hair and she was wearing a pretty pink dress.
Fred comes up to her. “Hello”, he said “What’s your name? ” “I’m Eleanor”, she answered, and she smiled at him.
Fred and Eleanor had talking for a long time, when they noticed that the sun had gone down. It was nearly dark. “I must go home” Eleanor said “Where do you live? ” asked Fred. “In a little house near the bridge,” replied Eleanor. “Where do you live? ” “In a big red house in the center to town,” answered Fred. “Oh, he’s rich,” Eleanor thought to herself.
“I’ll de waiting for you here tomorrow at seven o’clock in the evening,” said Fred.
The next day, when Fred came to the park he understood that Eleanor had been there as he saw a fresh magnolia blossom on the bench.
1. The problem was that, without ___________________ it, I was on the ground floor of an approaching revolution.(realize) 2. He rearranged (перенёс) his ________________ for an earlier date.(arrive) 3. He couldn’t sleep last night. He fell _________________ almost in the morning.(sleep) 4. He asked for the key to _____________________ the closed door.(lock) 5. Harry was very _____________________ to find out that he wasn’t miles behind everyone else.(relief) 6. Take _________(s) of the room before you buy any furniture. (measure) 7. I have been in _____________________ with her for 5 years. (partner) 8. Her answer is of great _________________________ to me. (important) 9. Do you get ______________________________ before an exam? (nerve) 10. Jenny got up to make a ___________________________. (speak)
№11 Преобразуйте слова в скобках так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию предложения. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. 1. I'm really bad at Arts. In fact, I’m ________________________. (hope) 2. Who is the guest _______________________? (speak) 3. Prizes are awarded for ________________________. (achieve) 4. The natural world is full of _________________________. (wonderful) 5. He is very brave and _____________________________. (fear) 6. Some sales managers think selling abroad is __________ difficult. (possible) 7. There are lots of ____________________ for my career. (possible) ~ 52 ~8. The __________________ of man was long after dinosaurs` time. (appear) 9. The police are looking for __________________ of what happened. (prove ) 10.It could be quite some time before we see any _______________. (improve) 11.Our washing powder now has a new ________________ formula. (improve)
2.It's nice meeting such a ........ person.(FRIEND)
3.He looked very .......... in that hat.(FUN)
4.They saw a ............... figure at the castle door. (GHOST)
5.Working on the car made her hands ................. .(GREASE)
Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текстов. Заполните пропуски полученными словами - существительными.
Lord Byron (1788-1824) didn't live a long life. He was an aristocrat and a fashionable man. But he loved (1) _________ and a simple country life. His (2) ________ attracted Britain and all Europe. He brought to his (3) ____________ romanticism of his times. He was talented and handsome, nobl and brave. (4) ________ admired him. In 1812 he became famous after the (5) _________ of his autobiographic poem "Childe Harold".
СЛОВА, КОТОРЫЕ НУЖНО ВСТАВИТЬ:
1. This textbook … by posing the basic question (to begin). 2. Effective
land use planning … impossible without land information (to be).
3. Some people … knowledge and skills to satisfy their wants (to apply).
4. Land … people to solve different problems (to help). 5. Nature …
men’s needs and wants in many ways (to satisfy).
to have, оборотом there + to be, употребляя соответствующую форму в Present Indefinite Tense. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) I … a new modern computer.
2) This man … a very good memory, he can remember everything very well.
3) … a lot of classrooms in this Institute.
4) Mr. Black … an engineer, his brother … a mechanic.
4. Заполните пропуски нужными предлогами в скобках. Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1) The plane arrives in London… 8.30 a.m. (from, at, with)
2) He prefers travelling… plane. (by, for, on)
3) My sister plans to take a trip… car. (by, for, on)
4) She enjoys riding… a car. (by, in, for)
5. Употребите глагол, данный в скобках, во временах Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous, добавив необходимые обстоятельства времени. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
She (grow) nice flowers
1) Andrea (to live) in San Francisco.
2) She (to get up) at six o'clock and (to take) а shower.
3) She doesn't normally (to have) breakfast.
4) At half past eight she (to catch) а bus to her college.
5) Нег first class (to start) at а quarter past eight.
6) She always (to have) lunch at twelve o'clock in the cafeteria.
7) The cafeteria (to be) ОК and it (to be) cheap too.
8) Once а week she (to go) swimming.
9) Sometimes one of her friends (to pick) them up and then (to drive) them home.
10) She (°to invite) friends to her house rather often, they (to listen) to music and (to talk) .
7. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Indefinite.
1) Linda and I (work) for а company, which (produce) automobiles.
2) I (start) work at ten o'clock and Linda (come) to the office at nine.
3) She (be) good at typing, she (write) letters and reports every day.
4) She (not know) French very well, so she often (go) to the sixth floor where I
5) I sometimes help her translate letters, as I (know) French rather well.
6) Linda also (answer) telephone calls, sometimes she (show) visitors around the factory.
7) She (dо) common paperwork: (write) memos, (file) reports, (answer) letters.
8) She often (arrange) meetings for her boss.
9) You (understand) what her job (be) ? Yes, she (be) а secretary.
10) But she (not like) her job and (want) to be а manager.
8. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. . 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.9. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's 5. We . .. tired of his stupid questions 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress9. Where .. . your books? - They ... in mу bag10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock. 3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
11. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Future Indefinite.
1. Tomorrow it ... cold and wet. 2. Не ... fifty in June. 3. It's too late to go. I. .. here till tomorrow. 4. Computers . .. our teachers. 5. People .. . on the moon. 6. Don't worry, I… not ... too late. 7. I suppose, you . .. pretty busy tomorrow. 8. I am afraid, it . .. difficult for you to stay there so long. 9. Larry . .. happy to visit them again. 10. I suppose Mr. Black .. . our teacher next term.