MAKE UP YOUR OWN DIALOGUES ON THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS5-9 класс
1.YOUR FRIEND HAS GOT A TERRIBLE COLD.BUT HE REFUSES TO GO TO THE POLYCLINIC.TRY TO PERSUADE HIM TO DO IT
- Hi, Pete!
- What's the matter? You look so tired...
- I helped my grandfather in the garden yesterday and today I'm afraid I've got a cold. My throat is sore and I have an awful headache.
-Why don't you go to the polyclinic? The doctor will help you.
- I'm going to be OK soon, don't worry.
- Your cheeks are red, you must have a high temperature too. You can't go to school with a cold. What if you get complications?
- I won't.
-Look. You really should go to the doctor. She will prescribe pills for your throat and drops for your nose. You should also take some medicine which will reduce your high temperature to normal.
- I know. But the doctor will tell me to stay in bed and don't go anywhere. And I don't want to miss our trip to the museum...
- But if you don't get well, you won't be able to go with us. The teacher won't let you go. You still have time to go to the polyclinic. Go and they will help you to get well very soon. And then you will go on the trip with us!
-Maybe you are right. OK, I will go to the polyclinic.
Другие вопросы из категории
The government is preparing for the elections , the journalist said
A taxi wiil be waiting at the airport for you, the guide told Helen
Wheat is grown extensively in the USA , the teacher pointed out
Boys were collecting money for charity organizations , he explained.
Там написаны слова во множественном числе, а надо написать в единственном!)
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE YOUR FRIEND AT HOME WHO HAS BEEN STAYING AWAY FROM SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE REAL REASON IS
2)I read: The US Congress voted for the Declaration of Independence on the fourthof July 1775
3)Tom said; We will wach an English film tomorrow .
Peter said; Can you cope with all new words бИшдд?
Vera said :We had a grammaк class yesterday .
The pupils asked the teacher :Is it ba\etter to practice new words or learn then by heart
Information Technology (IT) teacher give you a lot of homework?3. Did you have History last year? What did you do in the lesson?4. Will you have lesson on Saturdays?b) Make up your own questions about school subject and ask your classmates.Use:Do you...? Does he/she...? Did you...? Will you...?Переведите и помогите!
(to) go to theatre,(to) go abroad. 2) take- ( to take care about,( to) take part in,( to) take place,( to) take photos, (to) take the temperature. Помогите пожалуйста, очень очень надо!!!
What should I do?
You shouldn't matter.
You should be on time.