Открыть скобки и поставить глагол в Present Indifinite,сделать отрицательные и вопросительные предложения10-11 класс
My sister (to study) German but I (to study) English.The child (to show)us his drawing once a month. Sne normally (to sit)here.
My sister studies
German but I study English.
The child shows us his drawing once a month.
She normally sits here.
My sister does not study German and I don’t study English. Does your sister study German? Do you study English?
The child does not show us his drawing once a month. Does the child show us his drawing once a month?
She does not normally sit here. Does she normally sit here?
Другие вопросы из категории
Будьте добры, помогите!! Срочно!!! уже нужно!!
Из этих слов : suggests that, on average, considered, likely to, are supposed to, are said - нужно составить шесть предложений, включая в каждое предложение только одно слово. Предложения на тему компьютерная или игровая зависимость. Ребяяят, помогите, очень нужно!! Заранее огромное спасибооо!!!
1. Den studies at the University. 2. They usually buy newspapers in the morning. 3. The teacher asks many questions. 4. He entered the Law faculty. 5. My friend saw an interesting film yesterday. 6. They got to the country by bus. 7. Nick will work as a teacher. 8. We shall make coffee for him. 9. Her cousin will go abroad next week?
doll dresses herself.
13. She is in the kitchen. She (to make).......... tea for us.
14. What ...........(you / to look at)? – I (to look at)............. that tree in the garden. I (to like)............. to look at it early in the morning.
15. I am busy. I (to make)........... my bed.
16. I always (to make)........... my bed before breakfast.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to rest).......... now. I (to rest).......... every day.
2. They (to talk).............. now. They (to talk)............ every day.
3. He (to drink)............... coffee now. He (to drink)............. coffee every morning.
4.She (to go).............. to school now. She (to go)............. to school every day.
5. They ...............(to have) dinner now? They always ...............(to have) dinner at two o’clock?
6. What ........... she (to write) now? What ............ she (to write) every evening?
7. What he ............... (to do) now? What he ............... (to do) every Sunday?
8.What they ................(to eat) now? What they ................. (to eat) at dinner?
1. Не (to read) a book now.
2. She (to do) her home work.
3. My mother (to sit) at the table now.
4. I still (to write) a letter.
5. They (to play) football.
6. It (to snow) now.
7. We (to have) dinner now.
8. It still (to rain).
9. Why you (to talk)?
10. The girl (to draw) a picture at the moment.
Поставьте данные предложения в отрицательной и вопросительной формах.
1. Mary is sleeping.
2. You are listening to the radio.
3. I am studying.
4. You are eating now.
5. We are drinking coffee at the moment.
Поставьте глаголы в Present Continuous или Present Simple.
1. Don't put your coat on. The sun (to shine).
2. In summer the sun (to shine) brightly.
3. I usually (to wait for) Tom. He is always late.
4. I always (to make) my bed before breakfast
5. We (to have) coffee every morning.
6. I like tea, but now I (to have) coffee.
7. Mary (to play) the piano every evening.
8. What (you / to look at)? – I (to look at) that tree in the garden. I (to like) to look at it early in the morning.
9. Our boys usually (to play) football in the yard.
10. Call them. They (to play) football in the yard.
11. My aunt (not to make) cakes on Mondays, but she (to make) one now.
12. Ann usually (to make) doll dresses herself.
13. She is in the kitchen. She (to make) tea for us.
1. Be quiet, please. We (work) at the translation and you (make) a lot of noise. 2. He always
(go) for a walk in the evening, 3. Where is Jack? — He (meet) his girlfriend at the station. She
(come) at 12 o'clock. 4. She (cry). Is something wrong? 5. In the morning I (have) little time, so
I (take) a shower in the evening. 6. A decade (describe) a period of ten years. 7. Her brother
(work) in Canada at present. 8. She always (dream) but (do) nothing to realize her dreams, 9.
He (be) so suspicious to me at the moment. I wonder why. 10. Hurry up, Jane! We all (wait) for
you. 11. Turn off the gas. Don't you see the kettle (boil)? 12. The children are still ill but they
(get) better gradually. 13. Don't bother her. She (take) her French lesson: she always (take) it in
the morning. 14. The living standards (change). Every month things (get) more expensive. 15.
Tom and Mary (leave) for the Netherlands tomorrow. 16. I have just started English courses. I
(study) English grammar. 17. Mercury (boil) at 357.25 degrees Centigrade. 18. We must buy
new plates. — It's useless. You always (break) plates. 19. It (surprise) me that they can't sell
their flat. 20. A woman who (look) after other people's children is a nanny.
I. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в Present Perfect, переведите
предложения на русский язык.
III. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глагол в соответствующую форму Present Simple. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. She (to go) to school every day.
2. It often (to rain) in the Urals in autumn.
3. He (to know) three foreign languages and (to want) to learn some more.
4. I (to begin) my working day early and (to finish) late at night.
5. My son (to like) to play computer games very much and (to play) them all evenings.6. They (to have) much money and (to travel) a lot during the year.
IV. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глагол в соответствующую форму Present Continuous. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Answer the phone, please! I am busy, I (to take) a shower.
2. What you (to do) now? I (to write) my report.
3. Look! He (to steal) a purse.
4. Where are they? They (to play) tennis.
5. It’s windy today. Everybody (to wear) warm clothes.
6. We (to sign) the contract at the moment.
V. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в Present Simple или Present Continuous.
1. He often (to fly) on business trips to London and New York.
2. Look! What a wonderful view! We (to fly) above the sea.
3. We usually (to eat) at home, but we (to eat) in the café.
4. Answer the phone, please. It (to ring) now.
5. I (to be) the secretary, I (to answer) the phone, (to send) faxes and letters at work.6. Close the window, please. It (to rain) now.
VI. Напишите форму Past Simple для следующих глаголов.
1. start 5. know 9. drink 2. sleep 6. do 10. play 3. forget 7. stay 11. stop
4. work 8. study 12. be
VII. Подчеркните сказуемое, стоящее в Past Continuous, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I was listening to the radio when he came.
2. He was reading the book all day long.
3. How fast were they driving when they crashed?
4. The children were playing hopscotch from 2 till 3 in the afternoon.
5. When we came to the station, the train was leaving.
6. My daughter was watching TV the whole evening
VIII. Поставьте сказуемое предложения в Future Simple Tense.
1. My family (to go) to Turkey next summer.
2. I hope they (to give) me a job in a week.
3. My husband (to return) from abroad soon. He (to bring) a lot of presents.
4. His sister (to take) her first exam tomorrow.
5. Helen (to go) to the theatre next weekends?
6. The football match (to be) on Sunday.
IX. Подчеркните сказуемые, стоящие в Future Continuous, переведите на русский язык.
1. He will be preparing for his exams all next week.
2. What will Ann be doing at 10 tomorrow?
3. I can’t give you my notebook to you. I’ll be using it tomorrow.
4. His parents will be working the whole day tomorrow.
5. Peter’ll be visiting his classmates in his native town soon.
6. The train will be leaving at 6 p.m. tomorrow.