Put the words in the correct order to make questions.Then write true answers. вот слова: you/your/do/what/in/doing/time/free/like/?5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
What would you do if:
1)you saw a baby playing with a knife?____________________________
2)you wanted to be the best pupil in your class?________________
3)you could be invisible?___________________________
4)you met an alien?___________________
5)You had a car?______________________
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
all of my current friends together! Why do I dream the same dreams about a strong friendship that I have someone rescues out of trouble? It is obvious - it is necessary only to wait for the appearance of the other. And I'll wait!
1. always/my father/in the morning/buys/newspapers
2. to see/ happy/you/we/both/are
3. born/they/in St. Peterburg/were/in 1992/ all ?
4. to the seaside/often/doesn`t/for his holiday/go/he
5. Mary/feels/sad and unhappy/seldom
2. Put the words in the order to say that a period of time is short or long. Start from the word for the shortest period and move to the longest:
1) a year 2) an hour 3) a day 4) a minute 5) a month
3. Put the words in order to make a sentence:
1) never 2) to 3) I’ve 4) been 5) France
4. Put the words in order to make an English proverb:
1) in 2) its 3) season 4) everything 5) is good
1) coming / are / time / your / business partners / what
2) to work / you / always / why / drive / do
3) worked / how long / in / that company / she / has
4) last / make / a good presentation / did / when / you
5) tonight / are / make / your business plan / you / to / going
6) you / would / business lunch / like / tomorrow / to / have / with me
7) going / are / on business trip / time / where / next / you
8) her / make / a report / often / does / how / she
B. Insert the proper words and write the questions.
e.g. My favorite brand is ….
What is your favorite brand?
1) I like dealing with ….
2) We usually go to … for our holidays.
3) She prepared the … for a newspaper.
4) I bought …
5) My boss can … really well.
6) I’m going to start driving lessons in …
7) They were late for a job ... last week.
How many times?