Complete the sentences with the proper form of the verbs. They are ... (ride) their bikes now. I am ... (write) a letter1-4 класс
We are ... (have) fun today.
She is ... (run) in the park now.
I am ... (swim) in the pool now.
He is ... (watch) a new film now.
Другие вопросы из категории
Make some 'always'-sentences/
1) Mr Black is reading/
2) John is playing tennis/
3) Mr and Mrs Brown are watching TV.
4) I'm listening to music.
5) Betty is doing her homework.
6) We are dancing/
7) Miss Poppins is flying with her umbrella.
8) Mark is painting.
9) Mum is cooking.
10) Vicki is planting flowers.
11) They are gardening.
12) Mr Williams is playing golf.
1.They are ... (ride) their bikes now.
2.I am ... (write) a letter now.
3.We are ... (have) fun today.
4.She is ... (run) in the park now.
5.I am ... (swim) in the pool now.
6.He is ... (watch) a new films now.
Конец! : )
1.What is the (good) football team in the world ?
2.What was the (bad) present in your life ?
3.Which camera is the (heavy)
4.This flat screen TV is the (expensive).
about Great Britain every summer. 3) It (to be) ____________ warm and sunny today. Yesterday it _________________ (to be) rainy and windy. 4) Yesterday we (to have) ____________ cheese sandwiches and tea for breakfast. 5) Helen (to swim) _____________ in the river every summer. Two years ago she (to swim) ______________ in the Black Sea. 2. Write the past forms of the verbs. swim ________________, skate _________________, have __________________, is _____, skip _________________, see ______________, ski ______________, are ________, jump __________, go _____________, travel _______________, rain ___________.
1. It was cold yesterday and I ____________wear my jacket
2. My friend was ill.He ______________in bed for a week
3. I've got a cold. I ____________ some medecine
4. My sister wants to go to the cinema with us but she _______________ stay at home
5. My dad ____________________ work next Sunday.
Monday | cook pasta for dinner
Tuesday | eat Chinese food with Laura
Wednesday | meet friends at a cafe
Thursday | go to the supermarket with Mum
Friday | go shopping for clothes with Bob
Saturday | have a party
Sunday | visit a food festival with Kate
1. Is Tom going to cook pasta for dinner on Tuesdays?
2 ... Tom and Laura ... Chinese food on Monday?
No,they ... .
3. ... Tom ... his friends at a cafe on Wednesday?
Yes,he ... .
4. ... Tom and his mum ... to the supermarket on Friday?
No,they ... .
5. ... Tom and Bob ... shopping for clothes on Friday?
Yes,they ... .
6. ... Tom ... a party on Friday?
No,he ... .
7. ... Tom and Kate ... a food festival on Sunday?
Yes,they ... .
2. Write which of the following *you are/aren't going to do* this weekend.
1. I ... (cook fish for dinner. (\/)
2. I ... (watch) DVDs. (×)
3. I ... (do) my homework. (\/)
4. I ... (have) lunch with friends. (\/)
5. I ... (go) to a party. (×)