раскройте скобки употребляя глаголы в past simple и past perfect10-11 класс
1. By two o'clock the teacher (to examine) all the students. 2. On my way to school I (to remember) that I (to leave) my report at home. 3. All my friend; (to be) glad to hear that I (to pass) all the examinations successfully. 4. Poor Oliver (to lie) unconscious on the spot where Sikes (to leave) him. 5. He (to open) his eyes, (to look) around and (to try) to remember what (to happen) to him. 6. All the passengers (to see) at once that the old man (to travel) a great deal in his life. 7. By the time we (to come) to see him, he (to return) home. 8. During the holidays my friend (to visit) the village where he (to live) in his childhood. 9. When they (to enter) the hall, the performance already (to begin). 10. When I came home, my mother (to tell) me that she (to receive) a letter from grandfather. 11. Where you (to work) before you (to enter) the institute? 12. He (to study) French before he (to enter) the university. 13. Lanny (to say) that he (to get) his education in Cape Town. 14. The boy (to want) to act the main part in the play because he (to organize) the theatre. 15. Lanny (not to know) who (to attack) him in the darkness. 16. The girl (to be) glad that she (to find) a seat near the window. 17. Suddenly he (to remember) that he (not to ring) her up in the morning. 18. By the time the train (to reach) the city, he (to make) friends with many passengers. 19. When my uncle (to leave), he (to hurry) to the station to book a ticket. 20. She (to think) that Gert and Lanny (to quarrel).
Другие вопросы из категории
Marius, an 18-month-old giraffe, was killed at Copenhagen zoo on Sunday
as part of a programme to prevent inbreeding.
sunday I'd love to. I answered. We decided to go to.......Kuskovo and got there at eleven in.....morning....weather was fine and we had....long walk in.....park. We went back to....town at four in ......afternoon. We had....dinner,and in.....evening we went to..... teathre .We often go to.....cinema or to......theatre on.....Saturday or....... Sunday. ........play was very intresting and we liked it vwry much. Then we went......home .At.....home we had .....supper,played....game of chess and went to....bed at 12 o'clock
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
1.Мне рассказали — Мне рассказывают — Мне расскажут
2.Мне показали — Мне показывают — Мне покажут
3.Ее привели — Ее приводят — Ее приведут
4.Нас спросили — Нас спрашивают — Нас спросят
5.Нам ответили — Нам отвечают — Нам ответят
6.Им дали — Им дают — Им дадут
7.Ему помогли— Ему помогают — Ему помогут
8.Ему посоветовали— Ему советуют — Ему посоветуют
9.Его забыли — Его забывают — Его забудут
10.Его вспомнили — Его вспоминают — Его вспомнят
11.Нас пригласили — Нас приглашают — Нас пригласят
12.Его позвали — Его зовут — Его позовут
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Passive.
(USUALLY) 1. The postbox (to empty) every day. 2. The stamps (to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey. 6. The bags (to take) to the post office. 7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets. 8. The letters (to deliver).
1. At this time yesterday I (to sit) at the theatre. 2. He (to come) back to St. Petersburg on the 15th of January. 3. I (to go) to the institute when I (to see) him. 4. At this time yesterday we (to have) dinner. 5. He (to write) a letter when I (to come) in. 6. He (to make) a report when I (to leave) the meeting. 7. Yesterday he (to write) a letter to his friend. 8. When I (to look) at them, they (to smile) at me. 9. What you (to do) at six o'clock yesterday? 10. I (to go) to bed at half past eleven. 11. Yesterday the lesson (to begin) at nine o'clock. 12. The cat (to take) a piece of fish 'and then (to run) away. 13. He (to read) a newspaper when I (to come) in. 14. Yesterday I (to get) up at seven o'clock. 15. The train (to start) at fifteen minutes to ten. 16. He (to put) on his coat and cap, (to open) the door and (to go) out.
Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Present Continuous, или Past Continuous:
1. Alexander Fleming (invent) penicillin in 1928.
2. I (watch) television from eight till ten o'clock yesterday.
3. Peter already (see) that musical before he (read) the review about it.
4. I usually (not have) breakfast before I (go) to work.
5. Jane (recover) yet? - No, she is still in hospital.
6. The sun (shine) so brightly that Maria (have) to put on her sunglasses.
7. You (work) late tomorrow night?
8. In Britain most shops (close) at 5.30 p.m.
9. When I (go) into the room I could smell cigarette smoke. Obviously somebody (smoke) in there.
10. We (cycle) along the road when we (see) a huge lorry.
11. You look tired. - Yes, I (work) non-stop yesterday.