Сделайте, пожалуйста, задание по английскому языку.5-9 класс
Ответ на фото.Я не уверена в правильности.Точнее,я в двух предложениях напутала слова.
1. Hasn't been using
2. Has been listening
3. Hasn't been eating
4. Has been studing
5. Hasn't been brushing
6. Has been running
7. Has been lifting
8. Hasn't been sleeping
Другие вопросы из категории
1. to say а) English
2. to miss б)the story
3. to teach в)in Russia
4. to see г)friends
5. to enjoy д)gils and boys
6. to speak е)you again
7. to tell ж)holidays
cultural experts, is going to decide (3) the direction of Russian music. Pelageya Khanova, 17, has (4) a remarkable voice that covers three and a half octaves. Musically, she can do everything, including acoustic, electronic and folk music. She also recorded a song called Home for the Depesha dlya Depeche Mode tribute album and sang • the famous Mary Magdalene aria from Jesus Christ Superstar.
Apart from that she is a person with unique abilities — when she was only three and a half years old she wrote short stories and typed them up on a typewriter; she also finished school earlier than other students, Although this charming and lively teenager has sung for presidents, first ladies, and other celebrities, she says all her listeners are equally important to her, whoever they are. She insists she has never been influenced by her fame — "I go clubbing, go to the movies — I'm just like any other girl of my age and I like it!" .
She sees her goal in life as reviving folk music. Pelageya has a real interest in singing folk because she finds hundreds of profound messages in them. She wants to explode the kitschy image of folk music — peasant women, bears and balalaikas — that both Russians and foreigners may have.
When Tom was 16,he .….. run 100 metres in 11 seconds.
The fire spread through the building quickly but everyone ...... escape.
My grandfather …… speak five languages.
He …... play tennis very well when he was younger.
They didn’t want to come with us at first but in the end we ...… persuade them.
The boy fell into the river but fortunately we …… rescue him.
It was difficult but they ..…. find our house.
…… you read when you were four?
He ...... already walk when he was ten months old.
He ...... repair the car but it took him a long time.
Through my study window I …… see mountains.
I ……speak French really well when I lived in Paris.
по Английскому языку. Срочно НАДО!!!!!!!!
№1. In which of the buildings ( places ) you can hear the following phrases?
Example: "Could I have a cup of tea?" - "In a cofe."
1. "Hurray! He is first!" - _________________________________________________________
2. "How much does this dress cost?" - _____________________________________________
3. "Don't forget to bring the book back in 10 days!" - __________________________________
4. "Have you got anything for a sore throat?" - _______________________________________
5. "This book is one of the oldest in our collection. It's about 500 years old." - __________________________________________________________________________
6. "Can I change roubles for euros?" - ___________________________________________
7. "Hush! Be quiet! The performance has already begun!" - __________________________
Write your own short story about your hobbies- Напишите рассказ о своем хобби.
Мое хобби занятие вокалом и игры на фортепиано в музыкальной школе. Можете написать примерно 5 предложений на английском языке? Пожалуйста! Только не через переводчик.
Учебник по английскому языку написали: Virginia Evans, Jenny Dooley, Olga Podolyako, Jilia Vaulina, Страница учебника 54 контрольная работа №5 (Progress Check 5). Напишите хоть и не весь хотя бы что знаете.
Fill in the sentences with the words below.(Заполните предложений с ниже слов.)
варианты: up(вверх), out (из), over (над), fun (веселье), round (круглый), in(в)
1. Children usually have ... dressing ... . (Дети, как правило,...одевание... .)
2. Come... here and join... the game. (приехать...здесь и присоединиться...игра.)
3. Can i pop...to borrow some sugar? It's run... (Могу ли я поп...,брать сахар? Этим управляет...)
these sentences in the past tense.(Переписать в прошедшем времени)
1.He says they were friends at school.2.He says he will take them to the theatre on Sunday.3.They say they will write me a letter when they return home.4.My uncle says he has just come back from the Crimea.12.The patient says he feels better now.13.Helen says she will come to see us next Sunday.14.Bob says he will show us the photographs he took during his stay in the Caucasus.
1. ...likes to play football.
2.At the moment Rosy is ....
3.James is very busy,so he sleeps ...
4.James likes to read ...
5.Rosy is interested in ...
6. ... spends a lot of time out of doors.
7.The house is full of ... because Mark likes archaeology.
8.James works ...
9. ... is seventeen.
Пожалуйста очень прошу!