"Fill the gap with one suitable word. Michael Smith gets up at (14)…past eight every Sunday morning and has (15)…with his family. "5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
stay. Then I slowly melt away."
,4)...(get) dressed and 5) ..(have) breakfast. He 6)..(put on) his coat and 7) ...(go) outside. He 8)...(milk) the cows early in the morning .His wife and chilren 9)..(not/get up) so early. They 10) ...(get up) at 7 o'clock . His Wife 11) ... (feed) the chickens and then she 12) ... (make) some tea for herself.The chilren 13) ...(not/like) tea. They 14) ...(drink) milk.At 7:30 am, John 15)...(take) the chilren to school.His wife 16)...(help)John on the farm and then she 17)...(do)the housework.At 4o'clock , the children 18)...(come) home from school.Mrs Fields 19)...(cook)dinner.John 20)...(not/help) his wife with the cooking because he can't cook.In the evening , John and his wife 21) ...(watch) TV or 22)...(listen) to the radio .The children 23)...(not/watch) TV. They 24) ...(do) their homework.They all 25)...(go) to bed at 9:00 pm.
1. My brother would not have missed so many lessons if he _____________________(not to hurt) his leg.
2. If they __________________ (not to go) to Moscow last year, they would not have heard that famous musician.
3. I you were not so careless about your health, you ___________________ (to consult) the doctor.
4. I _____________________ (to write) the composition long ago if you had not disturbed me.
5. If he _____________________ (not to read) so much, he would not be so clever.
6. If you ____________________ (to be) a poet, you would write beautiful poetry.
7. If he _____________________ (to come) to our house yesterday, he would have met his friend.
8. My father would have more free time if he _______________________ (not to read) so many newspapers.
9. You would not feel so bad if you _______________________ (not to smoke) too much.
10. If Barbara ___________________________ (to get) up at half past eight, she would have been late for school.
My brother, Sean,___(get up) at twenty past eight. We ___(have) breakfast and the we ___(leave) home at guarter to nine. I ____(walk)to school and Sean ___(ride) his bike. We ___(have) lunch at school at half past tweive. I ___(have) a cheese sandwich. Sean_____(have) two chocolate bars and some sweets. At half past three we ___(go) home. I ____(do)my homework and Sean ___(watch) TV. We ____(have) dinner at guarter to seven. I _____(go) to bed at half past nine and Sean ___(go) to bed at guarter to eleven.
space between them! Вводим/записываем полные формы глаголов через один пробел между словами возле соответствующего номера (если в скобках указано местоимение или наречие, то их также вводим/записываем на нужном месте!)
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОСТАВИТЬ СЛОВА В ПРАВИЛЬНОЙ ФОРМЕ!!!
Attention! DO NOT USE SHORT ANSWERS!
You’ll never guess where I (11. __________ write) from, I (12. __________ sit) in the garden of a hotel overlooking Lake Windermere. The hotel we (13. _______________ stay) in is amazing! It’s so good to get away. Every morning I (14. __________ get) up at 7 o’clock and I (15. __________ go) for a swim in the lake before breakfast. Since we arrived, we (16. _______________ do) a lot of sightseeing but we (17. ____________________ not/visit) the castle yet.
We are watching the boats coming and going all morning and the owner of the hotel (18. ____________________ just/suggest) that we take a boat trip this afternoon. There is a boat that leaves at 2 o’clock that we can take to cross the lake to Wray Castle—it sounds like fun.
We have certain plans. We (19. _______________ travel) to Scotland this weekend to visit relatives and then we (20. _______________ return) to London next week.
I was happy to hear you’re going to Paris this summer, (21. _______________ you/book) the tickets yet? It’s an amazing city, so I’m sure you (22. _______________ have) a great time. You’re so lucky!
Email me soon and tell me your news.
cooked breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son got up and had breakfast. I had breakfast with my son. My son ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I didn't drink tea. I drank coffee. After Breakfast my son left home for school. I didn't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I didn't work in the morning. I worked in the afternoon. In the evening I was at home. My husband and my son were at home, too. We rested in the evening. My son watched TV, my husband read newspapers and I did some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we went to bed.