Заполните пробелы с правильной формы глаголов в скобках:10-11 класс
My father (be) a fatmer. My mother and l (not get up) so early. We (get up) at 7 o' clock. My mother (feed) the chickens and then she (make) some tea for herself. I (not like) tea. I (like) milk. Then my mother (do) the housework and l (go) to school. I (come) home from school at 3 o'clock and (have) dinner. In the evenind we (watch) TV. My father (go) to bed at 9 p.m. He (be) very tired.
My father is a farmer. My mom and don't get up so early. We get up at 7 o'clock. My mother feeds the chickens and then makes some tea for herself. I don't like tea. I do like milk. Then my mother doing the housework and I go to school. I came from school at 3 o'clock and had a dinner. In the evening we watched Tv. My father went to bed at 9 p.m. We have been very tired
was, didn't get up, got up, fed, made, didn't like, liked, did, went, came, had, watched, went, was. также все глаголы можно поставить и в present simple, т.к. здесь нет слов, которые указывали бы на прошедшее время. я так поняла, что они эти действия совершают каждый день.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. She....the guitar(to play)
2. We....soccer(to play)
3. They....to talk(to like)
4. He...ice cream(to like)
5. You....your friends often(to call)
6. He....the office every day(to call)
7. She ....regularly(to practise)
8. They...once a week(to practise)
9. We.....here(to shop)
10. It.....delicious(to taste)
2) Изменить следующие конструктивные выражения в вопросительные и отрицательные
1. I hurry home
2. He drives a truck
3. You follow the news
4. They want a pet
5. She likes flowers
6. We need tea
7. She answers the questions
8. He drinks coffee
9. I learn quickly
10. It rains heavily
1. I.....many books.
2. You ....an apartment.
3. He ....a bicycle.
5. They....two Steve.
6. She .....milk in her tea.
7. I....a warm sweater.
8. We ....breakfast at eight o'clock.
9. He ....an alarm clock.
10. It ......a sense is humor.
Yesterday evening I ( ) to bed early. (go)
1. She is an intelligent girl, but she not (read) a book since she (leave) school.
2. I (buy) an electronic organizer today, and I just (type) my personal data into it.
3. Her solo album already (sell) a million copies. She is happy.
4. This doctor’s methods (show) good results recently.
5. So much (happen) since I last (see) you.
6. — You ever (be) in Norway? — Yes, I (go) there on business last year.
7. — You (miss) a lecture recently? — I (miss) one a week ago.
8. Success not (spoil) her. She simply (become) more sure of herself.
9. I (have) a video for some years but I not (manage) to learn the instructions.
10. We not (have fun) for a long time. We (have) our last party a month ago.
11. — How long Lucy (have) problems with her back? — It first (start) last year.
12. We (be engaged) since we (leave) high school.
13. — You always (have) a dog? — I (have) it for the last six years.
14. — Guess what I (decide) to do! — I can’t guess. What? — I (decide) to start my own business. — When you (decide) to do it? — I (think) about it just now.
15. It not (rain) here for a very long time.
16. Yesterday all your troubles (seem) so far away. Today the thieves (take) your car away!