1. What you (do) when Ben phoned?5-9 класс
2. They (move) into their new flat yet?
3. Do you know what they (discuss) now?
4. The problem was more serious than we ( to expect).
5. What a boring film! It's the most boring film I ever (see).
6. I'll be surprised if you (pass) your exams successfully.
7. Look! The bus (be) completely empty. There (be) nobody on it.
8. Nancy (look) like her father.
9. If you take the medicine, you (feel) better.
10. Linda (wait) for the bus when I saw her.
Помогите плиз, буду благодарен
1. What do you do when Ben phoned?
2. Have they moved into their new flat yet?
3. Do you know what are they discussing now?
4. The problem was more serious than we have expected
5. What a boring film! It's the most boring film I've ever seen.
6. I'll be surprised if you pass your exams successfully.
7. Look! The bus is completely empty. There is nobody on it.
8. Nancy looks like her father.
9. If you take the medicine, you'll feel better.
10. Linda was waiting for the bus when I saw her.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. we / just / hear/ the news / when / you / ring.
2. I / already / think of / that / before / you / suggest / it.
3. when / I / turn on / the TV / the programme / already / start.
4. she / be / hungry / because / she / not / eat / anything / all day.
5. by the time / I leave / school / I / decide / to become / a musician.
1. Who is the main character of the story?
2. What was the duty of his clan?
3. Who was Dorell?
4. What couldn't Douglas forgive Dorell for?
5. How did Douglas and Robert the Bruce meet?
6. What did Douglas think of Robert the Bruce?
7. What did Robert the Bruce give Douglas for his help?
8. What happened in Scone Abbey on 25 March 1306?
4. Ann (played/was playing) the piano while Tom (painted/was painting) a picture.5. We (saw/were seeing) an accident while we (waited/ were waiting) for the bus.6. She (worked/was working) quietly at her desk when suddenly the door (opened/was opening) and her daughter (ran/was running) in.7. While she (prepared/was preparing) lunch, she (cut/was cutting) her finger.8. We (met/were meeting) while we (lived/were living) in Italy.9. Which countries (did they visit/were they visiting) while they (travelled/were travelling) round the world?10. (Did you work/Were you working) in the garden when I (came/was coming) home?11. А strange man (walked/was walking) into the room. He (wore/was wearing) red trousers and a pink shirt.12. (Didn't you meet/Weren't you meeting) your wife while you (worked/were working) in France?13. I (saw/was seeing) you in the park yesterday. You (sat/ were sitting) on a bench.14. They (lived/were living) in Canada when they (met/ were meeting) each other.15. While I (listened/was listening) to music, my brother (did/was doing) his homework.16. What (did you write/were you writing) when your computer (crashed/was crashing)?17. As he (passed/was passing) the bank, a man in a mask (knocked/was knocking) him onto the ground.18. Why (didn't they visit/weren't they visiting) me while they (stayed/were staying) in London?19. Jack (drove/was driving) home from work when he (saw/was seeing) the accident.20. Tom (arrived/was arriving) while the children (had/ were having) their bath.
Test 18. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Continuous or the Past Simple Tense.1. ‘What you (do) when the phone (ring)?' ‘I (watch) television.'2. ‘Was Jane busy when you came to see her?' ‘Yes, she (study).'3. ‘What time Tom (come) yesterday?' ‘He (come) while I (have) breakfast.'4. ‘Was Mary at school last week?' ‘No, she (not go) to school. She was ill.'5. ‘How fast you (drive) when the police (stop) you?' ‘I don't know exactly but I (not drive) very fast.'6. ‘Your team (win) the football match yesterday?' ‘No, the weather was very bad, so we (not play).'7. ‘How you (break) the window?' ‘We (play) football and the ball (hit) the window.'8. ‘You (see) Jenny last night?' ‘Yes, she (wear) a very nice jacket.'9. ‘What you (do) at 10 o'clock on Sunday?' ‘I still (sleep).'10. ‘I (lose) my key last night.' ‘How you (get) into your room then?'
Test 19. Past Simple or Past Continuous?
Помогите! Смысл задания: переделавть в косвенную речь.
1. I said to him: "Are you sure about it?"
2. The weather forecast said:"There will be a tornado in 3 hours."
3. The librarian said: " They have taken your book, but you may borrow another one."
4. Mother asked: "What were you reading yesterday? "
и вот в этом: Past Continuous or Past Simple?
1. What you (do) when the phone (ring)? I (watch) television.
2. Was Jane busy when you went to see her? Yes, she (study).
3. What time Tom (come) yesterday? He (come) while I (have) breakfast.
4.Was Mary at school last week? No, she (not go) to school. She was ill.
3)What did you do when you got to school this morning? 4)What did you do when you got home yesterday? 5)What were your family doing when you got home yesterday?
weather like in (3) ...? It is usually (4) ... in Russia in (5) ... . Is it (6) ... in (7) ...? (8).... What do you do when it is (9) ...? When it is (10)... I usually (11)... . And you? (12).... .
What were you doing last Sunday morning ?
What were you wearing at this time last week ?